[09] ━━━ the trickster's nature

━━━forty five━━━

 ━━━the trickster's nature━━━

                           °•✿•°

inside the sheriff's station where chris argent, noah stilinski and derek hale was, they were talking about stiles, who has been the host of the dark kitsune, and about the mri that was exactly the same like sheriff's dead wife.

"these are brain scans, my wife's and stiles', i knew they were similar, but those are the same, exactly the same." sheriff compared the diagrams.

"i'm guessing it isn't possible...?" derek questions.

"not even remotely." sheriff states.

"so, the trickster is still playing tricks?" argent questions.

"but, why this trick?" derek confusingly asks.

"when i was in the army, an officer told me, 'if you want to defeat your enemy, you don't take away their courage, you take away their hope'." sheriff states.

"you don't look like a man who gives up hope easily." argent observes.

"but, stiles might." sheriff says.

"if this thing that is inside of him is using stiles' mother's disease as some sort of psychology trick, this isn't just a fight for his body, but for his mind, right?" sheriff asks.

"he left people several injured." argent reminds.

"...and several dead." derek adds.

"which is why i need the both of you and with all the other help i can get." sheriff says, looking at them.

"i can get allison." argent suggest.

derek then sighs out, softly nodding. "i can try and get rory."

                           °•✿•°

at the argent's apartment, allison and a reluctant aurora had joined derek, argent and stilinski.

"this is everything non-lethal i could find." allison says, taking out a couple of weapons, placing them on a table.

"take all of it." argent says.

"the plan is to trap him, simple? and how are you going to do that?" aurora questions.

"well, derek is in eichen house to pick up stiles' scent to feel if stiles had went through anything stressful." argent says.

"i could've went with him, you know?" aurora reminds.

"i need you here-." argent says.

"to be here with your daughter? kate argent 2.0?" aurora scoffs.

"should all five of us be at the same place?" stilinski then asks.

"where else has he been showing up?" argent asks.

"school, the hospital..." aurora informs.

"he's getting us to repeat the same steps." argent sighs out.

"so, what? we stay here and wait until he comes to us?" allison asks in disbelief.

"we can't, not if the oni finds him before the sun sets." derek says.

"okay, derek and dad, you guys go at eichen house and stilinski, rory and i will be at the hospital." argent says.

aurora growls at the brunette, clearly not liking the plan.