[04] ━━━ she knows

━━━ four━━━

           ━━━she knows━━━

                            °•✿•°

vanessa montgomery was seen storming inside coach baylor's office, her angrily slamming the door in the process, her dark hair roughly sliding off of her shoulders, coming in front.

"okay, what the hell was that?" vanessa furiously asks.

"nessi." baylor sighs out.

"oh, no, no, don't 'nickname' me, what the hell was that out there? you said you'd favor me, like always, but aurora always seemed to be on top!" vanessa angrily shouts.

darius baylor looked outside his office to make sure no one was around, then glared at the girl, who glared back at him.

"keep your voice down!" darius warningly says.

vanessa squinted her eyes at darius, seemingly angrily and suspicious. "are you switching sides?"

darius frowns at the girl. "what? no!"

"are you becoming like everyone else? starting to like her? i mean, everyone does!" vanessa enviously says.

"calm down." baylor sighs out, placing his hands on her shoulders.

vanessa moving away from the man, glaring at him.

"she knows." darius says.

vanessa stared at him angrily confused. "she knows, what?"

"about..." darius trailed off, his facial expression finishing his sentence.

vanessa gasped at him in shock. "how did she find out?"

                            °•✿•°

aurora de lune was walking by the halls, her in a fuming state, when she stopped nearby an empty class, hearing voices of two familiar people, the girl frowning in confusion, becoming curious.

inside an empty and dark classroom, darius baylor had his arms wrapped around vanessa montgomery, her hands around his neck, her nails lightly scratching across the back his neck.

"don't worry, you'll do good, babe." darius assuringly says, placing a kiss on her forehead.

"but, what if she does something? i mean, she always does, no matter what i try, everything works in her favor, it's as if she has everyone until some little spell." vanessa complains.

darius then smirked. "the little bitch got nothing on me, i'll handle it, i'll even get her kicked off of the team."

vanessa then smirks in satisfaction, her crashing her lips onto his, them engaging in a rough and heated kiss.

aurora smirks, after hearing this, a devilish look in her green eyes, she was no longer anger, now she was filled with mischief.

everything was in her favor and the cards were laid on the table and she knew exactly how to use them.

aurora then walked away, her blonde hair swaying.

darius pulled away from vanessa thinking he had seen something.

"what's wrong?" vanessa asks, placing a hand on his arm.

"i thought i saw something." darius whispers.

"it's nothing." vanessa assured, turning him back to face her.

out in the halls, aurora was seen skipping down the halls, a cheerful look on her face, her humming happily.

                            °•✿•°

vanessa smiles at darius not really caring about this news but darius cared a lot actually.

"so, what if aurora knows? who cares? i mean, it doesn't matter, we can be together anyways." vanessa shrugs.

"no, no, we can't." darius argues.

"what does that mean? don't you care about me?" vanessa frowns confused, touching his face.

darius held onto her hand, moving it away from his face, her staring at him confused.

"i care about you, but, i'm not going to throw away my job, my career, my life, for a student, now, if you'll excuse me...i have a class i need to teach." darius says as if it was the easiest thing to say.

darius then walked away, leaving a fuming but sad vanessa.

vanessa was then seen standing in the middle of the halls when aurora walked up to her.

"ouch, that has gotta hurt, breakups are hard, especially age-gap ones, sad." aurora smirks mockingly.

aurora was then seen walking away, leaving a seething vanessa in the middle of the halls.

                            °•✿•°

it was nightfall at the high school and out in the parking lot, darius baylor was seen going nearby his car, him stepping close to his car, going to open the door.

then the man felt something moving at fast speed from behind him, him quickly turning around, but didn't see anything.

a dark shadow was seen on top of his car, then the shadow was seen jumping from the car, landing on the ground behind him.

the coach then heard wooshing from behind him, making him quickly turn around.

not seeing anything, made the man grew frustrated but scared.

"i'm not afraid! show yourself!" darius shouts.

the shadow then appeared from behind darius.

darius then turned around, only to see a tall man wearing leather jacket, fair skin, dark blonde hair slick back, black shades on his face.

the man was then seen removing his shades, revealing his green orbs.

"what are you doing out here, lurking in the night?" darius asks with a sigh.

the man's eyes started to turn red, black veins crawling up his face, then fangs coming out of his mouth.

"that's what predators do." the dark blonde man smirks.

coach's eyes widened in fear as he saw the man's face.

the dark blonde opening his mouth, which showed his fangs sharper and bigger, a hissing noise being heard from the man's mouth.

the man looked to run, but the dark blonde man grabbed onto him firmly, nearing his mouth to him.

screams of terror was heard escaping the man as darkness clouded.

                            °•✿•°