[03] ━━━ ice skating

━━━fifteen━━━

           ━━━ice skating━━━

                           °•✿•°

at the high school, the next morning, jackson whittemore was seen sitting in the cafeteria with matt daehler, the daehler having the camera in his hands, listening to the video narrator.

"a small exposure to an otherwise deadly virus can actually prevent the effects of the infection from spreading, this is called vaccination."

matt frowns, him whispering out. "what the hell did you do to my camera?"

jackson, becoming confused by this, stared at him. "huh?"

"the lens is cracked." matt whispered.

"so, by creating an immunity-."

"did you drop it?" matt accusingly asks.

jackson didn't pay attention to him, instead he listened to what the narrator was saying.

"your body is primed to fight off the infection."

matt glares at jackson. "do you have any idea how expensive this thing was?'

"from meningitis to rabies to an animal bite..."

jackson's blue eyes slightly widened, him becoming skeptical.

"jackson..." matt whispers.

"just send me the bill." jackson mumbles.

"meaning the subject is now immune."

jackson had a look of realization on his face, as if thinking there could only be one person responsible for his condition.

                            °•✿•°

lydia martin was seen now exiting the girl's washroom, when her ex, jackson whittemore ambushed her.

"what the hell is wrong with you?" jackson angrily asks the girl.

lydia seemed confused at him. "what?"

"show it to me." jackson aggressively says.

jackson was then seen lifting up her shirt forcefully. "show me, show me, come on!"

lydia becoming angry, frustrated, confused and fearsome of his behavior, glared at him. "are you out of your mind?"

jackson then grabbed onto lydia's arm roughly, the red head's face twisting in pain.

then, jackson felt his body being slammed onto the wall, him feeling sharp and pointy claws pressed against his throat.

jackson slightly gasped out, then grew angry by the sight of the blonde, who had her claws against his throat, jackson tried to move but he couldn't, since she seemed a little too strong.

"get off of me." jackson angrily glared at the green eyed blonde.

"don't touch her, never touch her like that ever again." aurora seethed, her claws slightly digging into the skin of his throat.

lydia widened her green eyes, noticing blood started to pour out from around jackson's throat, her becoming panicky.

aurora then pulled away from jackson, her smirking at his blood that slightly splattered against her claws, him angrily glaring at her.

"i'm bleeding!" jackson angrily shouts.

"don't be under the impression that i let you live that you'll be lucky the next time." aurora leaned close towards him, her calmly but deadly whispers.