[07] ━━━ his dark shadow

━━━forty three━━━

       ━━━his dark shadow━━━

                           °•✿•°

the lights flickered throughout the hospital, horrifying screams echoing through the hospital, aurora was seen walking through the halls, her green eyes looking up at the lights, then looking back at how far she had reach.

the lights was then seen shutting down, the de lune teen being surrounded by darkness, then a loud buzzing noise was heard, the darkness slowly disappearing.

aurora then stops in her tracks, her seeing a familiar teenager standing at a further distance, looking right at her, their fingers clasped together, their head tilting at the sight of her.

aurora squints her eyes at him. "stiles..."

"rory!"

aurora's ears perked up at the sound of a agonizing and petrified scream that belonged to isaac, who seemed like he was outside the hospital.

aurora softly gasps, her slowly turning around, her green eyes showing concern, heart racing with worry, soft breaths passing through her lips.

"isaac?" aurora whispers in concern.

aurora then quickly turns around, her expecting to see stiles, but just saw an empty hallway, clearly confusing her.

"stiles." aurora whispers in confusion.

isaac lahey, who was outside the hospital, laid in a pool of water, his body violently shaking due to the electricity that curled their way through his body.

aurora was seen looking at her boyfriend, whom was laying in the electrified water, her taking heavy breaths, echoing his name.

"isaac..."

"isaac..."

"isaac!!!"

aurora quickly rushed towards isaac, holding his head up, noticing the deep wounds on his body, instantly becoming worried, her seeing him in an unconscious state, but then–––

she saw him not breathing, his chest was barely moving, not once beat of his heart was heard.

scott then rushed towards both werewolves, the mccall seeing a saddened and worried aurora with isaac, her keeping his head on her lap.

"scott, he isn't breathing! he isn't breathing." aurora panics.

"he isn't breathing..." aurora's voice sounded muffled in scott's ears.

                           °•✿•°

at the mccall's residence inside the house where both melissa and scott was, the younger mccall kept hearing the same thing over and over, he just couldn't get over on what had happened last night.

"scott! he isn't breathing, he's not breathing..." aurora's tearfully voice echoed through his ears.

"you have to tell stilinski, tell stilinski what is really wrong with stiles..." derek's voice echoed through the mccall's ears.

scott then saw his mother entering inside his room.

"any news?" scott asks worriedly.

"they're still looking for him, it's pass the forty-eight hour mark, but, i guess if anyone's going to missing for two days and turn up just fine–––then, it's stiles." melissa says.