[08] ━━━ we are dangerous

━━━forty four━━━

    ━━━we are dangerous━━━

                           °•✿•°

inside the argent's apartment, where the pack was, they were talking about a plan which involves about katashi removing all the evidence, which also results in it being stored in an armored car.

"my father said all of katashi's evidence is being moved to a federal lockup by an armored car tonight–––probably within the few hours." allison states.

ethan stares at the look that lydia had on her face, him scoffing at her and lydia in disbelief. "the both of you are insane!"

"no–––." lydia says offended that he was already blanking out her idea.

aurora, who was standing nearby ethan, scoffs in amusement, looking at allison.

"well, we all know how insane allison can be." aurora smirks teasingly at the brunette.

allison scoffs, taking a step towards the blonde.

allison then sarcastically comments. "oh, really?"

aurora smugly smirks, getting close to her. "yes, really."

aiden then took a hold of aurora's shoulder, putting her back next to them.

"all right, before the both of you decide to make out-."

allison rolls her eyes, clearly annoyed, while aurora stares at him offensively.

                           °•✿•°

still at the argent's apartment, after allison had finished explaining the plan, scott didn't seem like he had any hope in the plan being played out smoothly.

"this is a really bad plan." scott pessimistically says.

lydia offensively stares at scott. "it's not that bad of a plan."

ethan scoffs, inaudibly mumbling. "it's not that good either."

"none of us knows the route there going to take, if allison can get one of her dad's gps trackers on the armor car, then we can follow it, so, when it gets there-." lydia was explaining.

"we attack 'em?" aiden curiously asks with a smirk.

lydia sighs out, slightly rolling her eyes. "no."

"your bikes will be in the middle of the road, looking like you guys got in an accident, and when the driver gets out-." lydia was in the middle of explaining.

"we attack em'!" aiden excitedly says.

"no!" lydia and allison both disagrees.

"you distract them-." lydia was saying.

"by attacking them..." aurora trails off, cutting her off.

"no! oh my god! just, no!" lydia frustratedly stares at her.

aurora smiles at the red haired banshee.

"i swear, anyone interrupts me again, you're going in the corner." lydia scolds.

"yes, mommy." ethan and aurora simultaneously says.

lydia rolls her eyes.

"anyways–––you two will distract them and scott will break the door." lydia states.

"and you'll get katashi's finger." lydia states.

"...it's not his actual finger, is it?" ethan hesitantly asks.

lydia scoffs, her sliding off the table. "you're so out of our league."

"why aren't we going to the sheriff for help?" ethan then confusingly asks.

"because, if he gets caught, then it's the sheriff tampering with federal evidence." scott says.

"guys–––this is going to work." allison optimistically says.

"my dad is in jail for murder and we're losing stiles, we need to do this." allison says in worry.

                           °•✿•°

at the sheriff's station where kincaid was as well as the wolves, they were adamant in having the finger, which kincaid was stubborn about giving.

kincaid smirks at scott. "you have the eyes of an alpha, but, where is your strength?"

"up here." ethan's voice echoed from the upper part.

"across here." aiden's voice echoed across a corner.

"behind you." aurora says from a distance.

the twins flickered out their claws, rushing at kincaid and attacking him, kincaid yelling out.

"aiden! ethan! guys, stop it!" scott shouts in anger, feeling like they wanted to kill him.

kincaid was seen sitting up slowly, when he felt claws pressing against his throat, him gasping in pain, feeling the claws poking at his throat.

"don't! rory! put those away, right now!" scott demands.

aurora stares at scott slowly, her claws still around kincaid throat.

"rory..." scott trails off, giving her a look.

aurora's claws was seen slowly disappearing, her then moving away from kincaid.

"do you have any idea how dangerous this guy is? those people are?" aiden angrily looks at scott.

"so are we!" scott says in frustration.

"remember, guys, we're here to save a life, not end one." scott gave them stern looks.

"if stiles hurts anyone-." aurora was saying.

"...whatever stiles is doing isn't his fault." scott sighs out.

"let me rephrase, then, if the nogitsune hurts anyone else, i- we all are putting him down." aurora points herself and the twins.

"you guys will get hurt." scott says, looking at the three who had smirks on their faces.

"the nogitsune is dangerous." scott says in concern.

"d-didn't he just say we are dangerous as well?" aurora then asks, looking over at the twins.

aiden shrugs with a smirk. "he did."

scott sighs out, giving the three of them looks.

                           °•✿•°

at eichen house, malia tate was seen going to walk out of the mental institution when she saw marin morrell.

"do you know where you're going?" marin asks the werecoyote.

"i know exactly who i'm looking for."

"scott mccall?" marin rhetorically asks.

"do you know him?" malia curiously asks.

"i know where you can find him." marin then says.

malia slowly nods, giving her a small smile.

                           °•✿•°