[01] ━━━ alpha fight

━━━twenty five━━━

          ━━━alpha fight━━━

                           °•✿•°

at the de lune's residence, aurora de lune was seen hooking a bag over her shoulder as she walked inside the kitchen, where she met her uncle, who was downing a glass filled with blood.

aurora noticed the look she was getting from her uncle, as if he was talking with her through his eyes.

aurora sighs out, shaking her head. "no, i don't want to talk about it."

months ago, out in the woods at night, sylvester de lune was seen doing some hunting, when he had come across his niece, who was lying on the ground, on her stomach, her head slightly raised up, her blond hair all messed up, eyes glowing a bright red color, heavily breathing out.

"rory? rory? what are you doing here? at this time at night?" sylvester questioningly asks.

aurora stares at her uncle, her breathing out heavily. "did you–––did you see her?"

sylvester frowns down at his niece. "see who?"

"the woman with the glowing red eyes and toe claws..." aurora whispers out.

sylvester gives aurora a look. "how about you tell me what you were doing there?"

aurora gave her uncle a firmed glance. "i said, i don't want to talk about it."

"...that woman, you saw-." sylvester was saying.

aurora then sighs out, shaking her head. "i don't want to talk about it."

aurora was then seen getting ready to walk away, but then saw him throwing alcohol in the blood, him going to drink it, but then saw his niece looking at him.

"...what? it tastes better with alcohol." sylvester shrugs.

sylvester then pushes it towards her. "want a taste?"

aurora scoffs lightly. "thanks, but, no thanks."

aurora was then seen walking away, sylvester scoffing a smirk at her in amusement as he looks at her.

                            °•✿•°

at the high school, lydia martin and allison argent was by the argent's locker, allison putting things in the locker, lydia leaning against the locker, staring at the newcomers.

"tons and tons of freshmen." lydia smirks.

"i think you mean, fresh boys, they're fourteen, lydia." allison gave her an amused look.

lydia shrugs. "eh, some are more mature than others."

allison then looks across the halls, her seeing aurora placing some things in her locker, the blonde noticed she was being stared at, her seeing it was allison, which made her glared at her furiously, lowly growling at her.

allison then sighs out. "she hates me."

"that's not hate, that's 'you kidnapped me, threw me in a well laced with wolfsbane, but, i forgive you'." lydia sarcastically smiles.

allison sighs out, giving her a look.

aurora felt someone hugging her by her neck, caused her turn around, hugging back the person, her knowing it was lydia.

aurora smiles, pulling away from the red head.

aurora's facial expression into an angered one as she saw the brunette in front of her.