[07] ━━━ mysterious message

━━━seven━━━

  ━━━mysterious message━━━

                            °•✿•°

a smirking aurora stares devilishly at the fallen hunter, enjoying the scene that had engulf in front of her.

"aurora."

"aurora?"

the young blonde then looked at maeve, seeing as it was just a thought in her head.

"what's wrong? what were you thinking about?" maeve asks confused.

aurora just smiles. "nothing."

aurora then went into maeve's arms, hugging her, a little too tight, which made maeve a little bit of discomfort.

aurora then smirks, the girl then slowly pulling away, the girl staring at maeve innocently.

"sorry, too tight? wouldn't want you to suffocate, now would i?" aurora smiles.

maeve didn't seem to pick up on the threatening tone in aurora's voice, since she thought this was the same girl she had grown up with.

but, she changed, people change, bad things that happen to good people cause them to change.

some for the better, some for the worse.

                            °•✿•°

aurora seemed to put on a font in front of her friends, to seemed like everything was okay.

right now, aurora was in jackson's silver porsche, checking to see if scott was home, since allison was concerned since he didn't come to see her.

"what was the need to pick me up? i'm not interested in seeing scott mccall." aurora blankly stared.

lydia then grins at aurora. "because, you're my best friend and you love me."

then allison's phone was heard going off, the phone screen lighting up.

'is that the boyfriend? can you drop me back home?" aurora boredly asks.

"is that his long excuse to explain why he's an hour late?" lydia asks with a scoff.

allison nibbled on her bottom lip, reading the text. "not exactly."

meet me in school, URGENT!

for the entire ride, aurora was so against them going to the school at night after allison had gotten that weird text.

jackson was seen pulling up in front of the school, jackson and allison outside the car, whilst aurora stayed with lydia, since lydia didn't want to be alone.

"you're not listening to me, allison, i don't like this, i don't like going in here at night." aurora warns.

"then what am i supposed to do about this?" allison shows her the text.

aurora scoffs, rolling her eyes. "ignore him."

"if someone told you it was urgent to meet 'em at school, then what would you do?" allison then asks.

"i'm not going to meet anyone in the middle of the night at school." aurora scoffs.

allison sighs, then stubbornly responding. "i'm going."

aurora rolled her eyes. "whatever, it's your funeral, don't say i didn't warn you."

"rory's right." jackson agrees, making the blonde girl smirk.