[04] ━━━ his top priority

━━━twenty eight━━━

    ━━━his top priority━━━

                            °•✿•°

during night time, kali and aurora trudged through the preserve, the blonde walking side by side with the brunette alpha.

"what?" kali questions, raising a brow at the blonde, who couldn't stop staring at her.

"oh, nothing, just that–––just wondering why you wear no shoes, do you have any idea how dirty your foot can become? those little bacterial cells crawling inside your body? that's not healthy." aurora scoffs lightly.

kali scoffs. "i brought you here for a reason, and that reason wasn't for you to give me any beauty conversation."

"well, i just think- i mean, we got claws, but, you-." aurora blabbers, but was cut off.

"shh." kali whisper shouts.

"could've asked nicely." aurora scoffs.

"see her?" kali whispers, their eyes staring at sylvester, who was with jennifer.

aurora frowns. "why is my uncle with her?"

                            °•✿•°

kali was seen jumping from a tree, landing on her feet effortlessly, her red bright eyes glowing right up at sylvester, her then slowly standing up with a smirk.

"it's been a long time, sylvester, an extremely long time." kali smirks.

jennifer stares at kali horrified, kali went to grab the woman by her throat, but sylvester intervened, grabbing her by her wrist.

"protective, much?" kali smirks.

kali then slashed him on his arm, her growling at him. "don't forget my bite can kill you."

"i can easily rip your head off." sylvester growls challengingly.

"would the little wolf like that?" kali smirks at sylvester.

"catch me if you can." kali smirks, her then speeding into the woods.

sylvester growls lowly at kali, him sighing out in frustration.

"wasn't that fun?"

sylvester frowns, hearing kali's voice, due to his super sense hearing.

who is she talking to?

sylvester then saw familiar blonde hair in the corner of his eyes, him squinting his eyes, then seeing those familiar green eyes, his own showing shock.

sylvester shook his head in disbelief. "god, rory, what are you doing?"

sylvester then turned to face a shaken up jennifer. "you okay?"

"why? are you going to tell me that no one's going to believe me?" jennifer shakily questions.

"uh, i just–––wanted to make sure that you're okay, i know, i've been rude with you, but...if you care, then you should accept me like that." sylvester then says.

jennifer lightly smiles. "is that your way of distracting me from me worrying about teaching stubborn and adamant teenagers?"

sylvester shrugs, him then smiling at her, lightly chuckling.

                            °•✿•°

that same night, inside the de lune's household, walking down the stairs was aurora de lune, her being home after kali had terrorized that woman, aurora had no idea why kali did that or why kali was pushing her uncle's buttons.