[10] ━━━ under his control

━━━forty six━━━

     ━━━under his control━━━

                           °•✿•°

derek hale went after the nogitsune, but the nogitsune grabbed a hold of derek's wrist, roughly turning him around, punching him in his back, derek grunting in pain, the nogitsune grabbing a hold of derek's chest, body slamming him on his a table nearby, the table instantly breaking, the hale man being rendered unconscious.

allison then took out a stun gun, her directing it at the nogitsune, shooting at him, hoping to electrocute him.

"oh, that's just so wrong..." aurora mumbles.

allison confusingly stares at the blonde wolf. "what are you talking about?"

aurora's green eyes then looked at the nogitsune, seeing him grabbing a hold of electricity, twisting it around, a heartless look in his cold eyes.

"that's why." aurora nods over to what she was seeing.

allison's eyes widened, clearly alarmed.

"my turn?" aurora whispers.

the nogitsune raised an eyebrow at the blonde, clearly amused.

aurora rushed at the nogitsune, growling lowly at him, the nogitsune grabbing a hold of her throat to try and stop her, her scoring her sharp claws against the back of his hand, forcing him to let go of her throat.

aurora breathlessly stares at the shell of one of her friends, the nogitsune looking at his hand that was healing, him then slowly looking at the blonde with an amused but murderous gaze.

aurora then went to go after him, knocking him off of his feet, him chuckling darkly.

"rory!" allison screams.

the nogitsune quickly shoved the werewolf on the ground taking a hold of her throat, clearly surprising her, her eyes flickering a bright blue color and fangs baring due to anger, an angered look in his eyes, ruthlessly commenting–––

"you and i could've had something, a powerful kitsune and a powerful alpha, but, no! you gave up your alpha spark for him!"

"oh, well–––i do enjoy a good girl fight." the nogitsune smirks.

aurora's heart raced with anxiety, her glowing eyes looking into his empty and cold eyes, her then twisting his wrist to the side, sliding away from him, his bones instantly healing.

the nogitsune raised his brows in surprise as he saw stiles' father walking towards him with handcuffs.

"you're going to handcuff me?"

"if my son is still in there, if there's a part of him standing in front of me, then he'll put these on willingly, and he'll come with me, because–––he knows i'm here to protect him, from his self and others." sheriff says, slowly putting on the handcuffs.

"you all right?" allison curiously asks the blonde, who was sitting on the ground.

aurora scoffs. "i'm fine."

allison tries to help her, but judging by aurora's expression it seemed like she didn't need any help.

the nogitsune stares at the handcuffs on his wrists, him slowly looking at the sheriff with a psychotic stare.

the nogitsune was seen staring with a monotone expression, spreading his wrists to either sides, breaking through of the cuffs.

"...you're not my son." sheriff hopelessly says.