[10] ━━━ that girl is trouble

━━━ten━━━

━━━that girl is trouble━━━

°•✿•°

at the high school, the next morning, inside the school's cafeteria scott had seen aurora sitting on a table, kicking her legs backwards and forward, whilst laughing with lydia.

"i have maths, i'll see you later, kay?" lydia says with a small smile.

aurora smiles at lydia, lydia then leaving her alone.

aurora was then seen placing her earplugs in her ears, putting on some music, her eyes closed enjoying the music.

then, a hand was seen coming in front of her face, going to take out an earplug, aurora's smaller hand latching on the person's larger hand, her green eyes staring at the person, throwing the person's hand off.

"aurora, hey, since when did you get so strong?" scott awkwardly laughs.

"don't do that." aurora warns.

scott wanted the blonde to admit the truth about herself, but she didn't, him becoming disappointed.

"what do you want, scott?" aurora then sighs.

the blonde then put away her things, shoving them in her bag, staring at him blankly.

"well, i was thinking...that it'll make me really happy if you don't tell allison about what happened." scott hopefully asks.

"and why would i care about making you happy?" aurora blankly stared at him.

"allison can't know what happened."

aurora then smiles. "it's okay, i don't really care about it, don't worry about it."

"really?" scott asks in relief.

"yeah, to be honest... you're not my type." aurora shrugs.

the blonde then kicked herself off from the table, then walked away from him.

°•✿•°

days later, out in the preserve in broad daylight, it was clearly seen that lydia and allison was seen strolling through the woods, allison with a crossbow in her hands, lydia seeming weirded out by this.

"you know, allison, when you said you had to run an errand before shopping, i didn't think you meant a five-mile hike out in the woods!" lydia impatiently says.

allison ignoring lydia, continued her walk.

"oh! before i forget, jackson asked me out to the winter formal, but, i just wanted to make sure that you're okay with it." allison hesitantly says.

lydia's body froze up at this, the girl felt hurt at this, but masked her true feelings.

"oh, did he now?" lydia feigned calmness.

"yeah, uh, but, i had to make sure you're okay with it, but, it's just as friends." allison states.

lydia then slowly nods. "yeah, as long it's just friends."

allison then scoffs. "well, yeah, i mean, it's not like i'm gonna make out with him in the girls' locker room, stabbing my best friend in her back."

"rory, isn't like that, she's just been through some things, and trust me, she doesn't feel anything for your boyfriend, i mean, i would know." lydia defends.

"talk to her, get your peace of mind, rory's not a traitor." lydia assures.

"she kissed him." allison accused.