[10] ━━━ the punisher

━━━thirty four━━━

         ━━━the punisher━━━

                            °•✿•°

last night outside aurora's house there was isaac lahey and aurora de lune, sitting out on the porch steps, he had left allison argent's house in a jiffy after what the brunette was trying to do, him instantly going to his girlfriend's house, where he had found her on the phone, her now hanging up the phone.

isaac obliviously stares at aurora. "were you talking with someone?"

aurora shrugs. "not important."

"so...what are you doing here? just curious." aurora confusingly asks.

"oh, just wanted to see my favorite person in the whole world." isaac says with an adorable smile.

aurora amusingly stares at him. "me?"

isaac then wrapped the girl in his embrace, her melting in his touch, her head resting on his chest, her eyes closed, enjoying his embrace, his fingers then ran through her hair, his lips was then seen pressing against her forehead, letting it linger there.

aurora's then softly smiles, but then her eyes was seen opening, the smile all gone from her face, her pulling away from him.

"rory? what's wrong?" isaac softly asks, a hand being placed onto her face.

"...you smell like her." aurora says.

aurora then removed his hand from hers, her quickly standing up, him following in pursuit with her.

"okay, okay, i know what you're thinking-." isaac was saying, a panic look in his eyes.

"what am i thinking?" aurora then questions.

"yo-you're thinking that---that something happened, but i'm telling you nothing did." isaac stammers out.

"then what did?" aurora then softly sighs out.

"she, uh, she kissed me?" isaac nervously says.

aurora then sighs out, a sarcastic smile on her face. "wonderful."

"yeah, well, i'm going to go, so..." aurora then says, going to walk away from him.

"rory-." isaac pleads.

"no, i'm not upset with you, i just---need to be away for a while." aurora then sighs out.

"from me, you mean?" isaac then questions.

"no, not at all." aurora calmly smiles, her gently touching his face.

unlike her, there was two figures watching the couple, an angered expression on their faces after hearing the lahey's confession.

one of them scoffs. "did you hear that?"

                            °•✿•°

inside the beacon hills hospital, scott mccall, derek hale, stiles stilinski and jennifer blake was seen at the hallway, the four looking for cora hale, since they knew that jennifer was the only one that can save cora and find aurora's uncle and stiles' father.

"you don't know how connected sylvester is to me, he was the one that found me, well, not him-." jennifer was trying to say.

stiles then scoffs. "yeah, then you slaughtered him."