[06] ━━━ fake family

━━━six━━━

          ━━━fake family━━━

                            °•✿•°

erik seemed annoyed with his wife and daughter's silence, both seeming nervous as they stared at a clueless aurora.

"you are not a novak." erik simply says.

"that's an understatement, since i never truly felt like one." aurora scoffs.

erik fakely laughed. "you're not our blood, aurora."

"that name 'de lune' wasn't given to you because you liked it, it's because you aren't one of us, you could never be one of us."

"we are hunters, you are our prey, just like how your mother was." erik smirks.

aurora gasps softly, her heart pounding loudly in her ears, feeling like she couldn't breathe.

"y-you killed- killed my mother?" aurora chocked out.

erik had no lack of emotions in his eyes, neither of them seemed like how she used to see them, now they were being seen in a different light.

erik scoffs at aurora's expression, then walked away.

"weak." erik comments, whilst walking away.

aurora backed away slowly, feeling like she was being chocked, all of the air leaving her system.

aurora then backed up until she reached the stairs, the girl running up the stairs.

"no, no, please don't!" a bloody blonde woman laid on the floor, reaching her last breaths.

"oh, this is your daughter?" claire smirks, holding onto the baby.

"no, don't touch her!" the blonde woman coughed weakly, a warning glare in her eyes.

"get rid of the child, put her down, claire." erik boredly says.

"why don't we raise her as our own?" claire suggests.

"are you insane? i'm not having that monster in my house!" erik kicked back.

"gain her trust and when the time's right...we know what to do." claire suggests with a smirk.

"it's the perfect plan, don't you agree, father?" maeve smirks, stepping inside the building.

"i don't-i don't know what happened to me, that night." maeve stammers out nervously.

"we are hunters, maeve, and they are our preys, that's what we do." claire states.

the night when sierra de lune was dying, a blonde haired man had seen what had been done and a cold vengeance was seen in his green eyes, his eyes turning red, growling lowly.

no one seemed to notice this.

                            °•✿•°

inside the high school at mr. harris' class, the man was seen calling out the roll.

"abigail foster."

present.

"markus west."

present.

"selene parker."

absent.

"aurora novak."

silence.