[11] ━━━ psychotic bitch

━━━eleven━━━

       ━━━psychotic bitch━━━

                            °•✿•°

couple nights earlier at sylvester's house, aurora was walking through the house, her green eyes looking for her uncle.

aurora walked all over the house, but saw no sign of her uncle, then she realized that he was there.

then she started to think, wondering in confusion.

where could he have gone.

aurora then sighs, shrugging, the girl turning around, only to feel an arrow being impaled in her stomach, the girl gasping out, blood pouring out from her stomach, the girl then raised her head to see who it was.

she then saw a dark blonde that she was unfamiliar with, holding a crossbow in front of her face, pointing at the young blonde, a smirk on the older blonde's lips.

"who are you?" aurora frowns.

a boot was seen connected with the blonde's head, making her fall onto the ground, going into an unconscious state.

                            °•✿•°

at macy's almost every one was seen shopping for the formal tonight, allison seems distracted, not paying attention to anything lydia was saying.

then, she heard a name, that made her nervous.

"i really don't know where rory keeps on disappearing to, it's like she has become scarce." lydia sighs, missing her best friend.

"have you seen her?" lydia asks curiously.

allison faked a smile, shaking her head, lying to her. "no."

nights earlier, allison was with her aunt kate, kate revealing the truth about werewolves to her, and here she had derek hale chained up.

allison then saw an unconscious aurora lying in a nearby corner, blood all over the girl, allison had her hands all over her mouth, gasping out.

"rory baby." allison whispered.

allison went to go towards aurora, but kate stopped her. "your 'rory baby' is a monster, she's probably more dangerous than grumpy over there."

lydia then sighed out loudly, snapping allison out of her flashback.

"i'm gonna try and call her." lydia then mutters.

lydia tried to call aurora, but got no answer, frustrating the red head.

"when i find her, i'll kill her for making me so worried, i mean, where could she possibly be disappearing to?!" lydia sighs out in frustration.

lydia then walked away from allison, not noticing the look on the brunette's face.

"she killed her own family, without blinking, she doesn't need saving, she needs helping, strong helping, and i can help her." kate then smirks.

                            °•✿•°

at night, inside the hale cell, kate argent was seen sitting on a chair comfortably, smirking tauntingly at an annoyed derek hale, who was chained up.

kate's dark brown eyes then went towards the unconscious blonde.

aurora then found herself gasping awake, her wincing in pain as she felt the arrow still inside of her.

aurora then wrapped her hands around the arrow, pulling it out slowly, whilst whimpering in pain, with every pull she could feel the arrow grazing across her flesh, her breathing becoming heavy.

she then fully pulled it out, throwing it on the ground, the arrow coated with her blood.

then she saw her wound slowly healing.

"what a show." kate smirks at the young blonde.

"you okay?" a chained up derek asks the girl.

"i just pulled out an arrow out of my stomach, does it look like i am okay?" aurora sarcastically asks.

"she seems okay to me." kate smirks, leaning forward.

"who's this psychotic bitch?" aurora whispers out to derek.

kate then amusingly looked at green eyed blonde. "you're just like me, sweetie."

"you killed your entire family, without a care in the world, remember?" kate reminds.

aurora then scoffs. "they weren't my family."

"oh, i'm guessing the word 'family' must've given you a pinch of guilt, right?" kate smirks at derek.

"did you tell anyone about me? about the fire? about my connection with the fire? oh, sweetie...that is just too much guilt to keep buried." kate tsked.

"wait, you were the one that set fire to his house? you killed his entire family?" aurora gasps in shock.

"oh, come on, aurora, you killed a family, remember? your own-." kate was saying with a smirk.

"they aren't my family, my real one is dead, and i had a reason, but, you...you kill people because you're insane." aurora scoffed.

kate leaned close to the blonde. "you'll see how insane i am."

a spear was seen being thrown at aurora, impaling on her side, the girl screaming out.

"kate!" derek growls.

"oh." kate smirks.

kate noticed aurora growling out lowly, her angrily and painfully taking out the spear, her eyes glowing a bright red color.

"it's you..." kate whispers in surprise.

                            °•✿•°

in a school of france, beacon hills' soccer team was seen out in the field all the girls seemed desperate to win, they were losing without a certain blonde there.

sure, vanessa was giving it her all, but, it's no secret that they needed aurora.

"vanessa, we are dying out there!" beth exclaims, breathing.

the girls, except aurora was seen nearby the bleachers, talking amongst their selves.

the beacon hills girls saw the france girls smirking at them, vanessa angrily glaring at them, disgustingly looking at them.

vanessa then turned back to the rest of the girls.

"this is going to sound strange coming from me, but, we need aurora."

"right!" wionna agrees.

"anyone knows where she is?"

all the girls looked at each other, each looking confused, neither knowing where the blonde could be.

vanessa then sighs out loudly.

"what could she being doing that is important than winning?"

                            °•✿•°