[11] ━━━ a price to pay

━━━thirty five━━━

         ━━━a price to pay━━━

                            °•✿•°

flashes of a huge tree stomp was seen flickering over and over.

vanessa montgomery was seen lying asleep in her room that night, the lights all dim, her feeling like she was having a confusing dream, her brows frowning, softly groaning.

flashes of the mysterious tree played over and over in her mind.

going deeper inside the dream, there was–––what looked a cellar, a root cellar.

footsteps was seen ascending inside the cellar, the person's legs was the first thing to see, then slowly trailed up.

then the person's face was seen, revealing a woman.

jennifer blake.

she didn't have the human-like face that everyone sees, no, this face was militated and monstrous, her face all slashed, her eyes glowing a bright white color, her mouth then opened, a loud and distorted roar to be heard, echoing through the cellar.

vanessa was seen sitting up, with a gasp, her heavily breathing out, moving back and forth.

"...nemeton." vanessa whispers out breathlessly.

                            °•✿•°

at the high school there was the two high school teenagers walking through the halls, about how scott had joined deucalion to find out where their parents really are.

lydia shook her head in disbelief. "i-i can't believe that scott's with him."

"you should've seen the look on his face though." stiles then says.

"and rory, rory's in way over her head, all she thinks about is finding her uncle sylvester, she wants jennifer dead, and not to mention the fact that-." stiles was saying.

lydia's green eyes then saw the sight of aurora. "oh! there's rory."

lydia and stiles walked towards aurora, who was sitting by her locker, in a corner.

"h-hey, aur-rory! how's it's been going?" stiles awkwardly smiles.

aurora sighs out. "what do you want? here to tell me how much of a terrible person i am? for letting your friend die?"

"no, no, we don't think you're horrible, rory." stiles then quickly says.

"well, i'd say that word defines your brunette friend, the huntress." aurora then states, staring up.

"allison? what did allison do?" lydia then frowns.

aurora then shrugs. "not a big deal, she just decided it was a good idea to make out with my boyfriend."

"i'm sorry? what!" lydia shrieked in shock.

"...yeah, that's the other thing." stiles awkwardly says.

lydia then turned to look at stiles. "you knew and didn't tell me?!"

"y-you didn't give me a chance!" stiles defends.

aurora then sighs out. "are you two lovebirds done with your lovers squabble?"

"wh-what?" lydia gasped offended.

stiles scoffs at lydia in offense. "what's wrong with me?"

lydia just plainly ignored the stilinski, then turned towards aurora.