[10] ━━━ mother's murder

━━━twenty two━━━

      ━━━mother's murder━━━

                            °•✿•°

gerard argent pushed open the slightly opened door that lead to allison's room, him entering inside the room, seeing the girl sitting on the edge of the bed, blankly staring at the wall, an emotionless expression on her face, her feeling numb at the moment.

gerard nods slightly, a look of wickedness in his eyes, deciding to use her emotions as an advantage.

"sweetheart..." gerard trailed off.

allison didn't make a move. "i don't want to talk."

"i understand, i'm not sure if there's anything i can say, i won't pretend to know what you're going through." gerard says.

"then leave." allison snapped.

"of course, i just wanted to give you something from your mother, partly because i couldn't help noticing things have been difficult between you two." gerard baits.

"what is it?" allison sighs.

gerard then handed allison a piece of paper, the brunette taking it in her hands.

"as you know, your mother wrote a suicide note to explain away on the difficult situation to the police, she wrote this to explain it to you."

"after, you're done reading it, you have to promise that you'll burn it immediately, okay?"

allison then deeply exhales, shaking her head. "yes."

allison then unfolded the paper, her eyes skimming through the paper, reading the words that were pressed onto the paper.

"i wasn't really close with my mother, but reading this...which i didn't want to do, but she wanted thoughts...it made me regret i wasn't close with my mother." gerard states, glancing at her.

"but, if this was my mother, if these words were meant for me, i don't know how i could sit here while my mother's murder is roaming free, one of an innocent facade." gerard states.

allison looked up from the paper, angered tears in her eyes.

the argent then took out a box of match, her striking the stick onto the side of the box, causing a flame to appear on the stick, her placing the flame on the edge of the paper, which caused the flame to slowly spread.

gerard smirks at allison, not that she was paying attention to him.

"i thought–––thought she was my friend." allison whispers, feeling betrayed.

"there are no friends in war, allison, and that's what you're going to bring, a war, make her pay for what she did." gerard voiced out.

"if she didn't care about her adopted family, why would she care about you? she hates hunters, she hates you, if she really cared about you then she wouldn't have did what she did, right?" gerard concluded.

"show her how deep your hatred can go, make her howl for not her life, but her death." gerard smirks.

                            °•✿•°

out on the roof of aurora's house, the blonde was seen sitting, her legs dangling from the edge, fluttering them back and forth, green eyes looking at the bright sun that shone from above, the light slightly reflecting in her eyes, lighting up her eyes.