[03] ━━━ soccer practice

━━━three━━━

         ━━━soccer practice━━━

                            °•✿•°

walking down the stairs was aurora de lune, the next morning, where she came across maeve novak.

"you okay?" maeve cautiously asks.

"i'm fine." aurora mumbles.

"aurora, i know you may think dad don't love you-." maeve was saying.

"he doesn't." aurora interjected.

"she's a creature of the night." erik states.

maeve scoffed a laugh at her father's words, thinking he was crazy.

"yeah, right...come on, this is aurora, the sweet little girl-." maeve was quick to defend.

"okay! you know what? you two can enjoying pretending that she won't kill us, but, i won't!" erik angrily says, then stormed away.

"they do love you, just as much as they love me."

aurora gave a sad smile. "easy for you to say."

"aurora-."

"you're the older one, their first born! but me? me, i am the youngest, the one who no one likes, you're the golden child, but, not me."

"aurora, that's not true." maeve was quick to deny.

"yes, yes it is!" aurora raised her voice, tears slipping from her eyes.

"i tried so hard, eve! i really did, i ace all my subjects, i've become the top player in the soccer team, won three championships in every skating competition, but...it's never enough!" aurora vented.

"oh, it-." maeve sympathetically stared at aurora, going to touch her, but the girl moved away.

aurora then picked up a sports bag, her soccer ball in her hands, throwing it up and down.

"i have soccer practice, can't be late!" aurora says.

maeve then watched as the girl walked out of the house.

                            °•✿•°

aurora was seen walking down the school halls at the school, nearing towards the girls' locker room, when she overheard a conversation, hearing a familiar but annoyingly voice.

"make sure aurora doesn't get the ball." vanessa orders.

"aurora's the best on our team, if we don't, we'll lose." tiffany argues.

the dark haired girl glared at the brunette for arguing with her. "who is your friend, me or her?"

"i just- why do you even not like her? i mean, what is there to dislike? she's the top soccer player, a championship winner in ice skating, got so many awards, best in all her classes!" tiffany sighs.

"oh! i see, you're jealous." tiffany smirks.

vanessa becoming frustrated by this, glared at her best friend. "just throw the ball to me, okay?!"

aurora, who was outside, grew enraged at what was being planned, she seemed confused by where this rage came from, but, seemed like she couldn't control it.

aurora then was seen angrily storming away, hitting someone's shoulder in the process, making them fly on the ground.

"what the hell is wrong with you? you hit me!"