[08] ━━━ backstabbing bitch

━━━eight━━━

  ━━━backstabbing bitch━━━

                            °•✿•°

the night before school, aurora was seen sitting on top of roof, her legs dangling from the roof, her hands on her knees, her green eyes gazing at the glowing silver moon.

"so, i heard you finally found out about those people inside there." sylvester sighs out, slumping his body next to his niece.

aurora turned, looking at her uncle in surprise. "you knew?"

"why didn't you tell me?" aurora asks in a whisper.

"some secrets are worth knowing only when you really want to know, the suspense is what makes it more fun." sylvester's green eyes lit up.

"work for it, you mean?" aurora scoffs.

"i saw it, you know? saw how they killed sister sienna." sylvester informs.

"why didn't you do anything? why didn't you exact your revenge right there?" aurora asks confused.

sylvester smiles, lightly touching her face. "because, my dear, sweet, little niece, patience is a virtue."

"you're just gonna let my mother's killers roam free?" aurora scoffed in disbelief.

"think like a tiger, you know what they do to their preys? wait until the right time and when it's right, they snatch!"

"i don't want to kill them." aurora eyes widened at her uncle's suggestion.

sylvester then shrugged. "fine, let them roam free, they'll be coming after you, next, your mother has spent months protecting you from them, and you're gonna let her sacrifice be in vain?"

sylvester then got up, going to walk away, but stopped, not turning around.

"they'd never accept you, aurora, they hate you, all they see is a monster, but me? i see potential and perfection." sylvester states.

"listen to me and everything will go as just right or...you can just be the non-biological kid that is never going to get any love." sylvester shrugs.

"uncle, sylvester?" aurora's voice made the man smirk.

sylvester then turned around, looking at his niece innocently. "yes?"

"what do you want me to do?" aurora then asks.

sylvester then smirks, putting his hands on her shoulders, squeezing it softly.

"i'll guide you through everything, i promise." sylvester promised.

                            °•✿•°

at the beacon hills high school, the next morning, lydia, allison and aurora was seen walking through the school halls, allison glancing at all the oblivious students that had no idea that they were here last night.

"it's weird, everyone knows what happened last night, but they don't know it was us." allison whispers.

lydia smiles sarcastically, sighing out. "thanks for the protection of minors."

"guys? do you think i made the wrong choice?" allison then asks hesitantly.

lydia then looked at allison's choice of clothing today, snidely commenting. "that dress with that jacket? absolutely."

allison then sighs, giving her a look. "you know what i mean."

"hello, scott locked us in a classroom, leaving us for dead, he's lucky he's not paying for our therapy bills." lydia scoffs.