[02] ━━━ in your head

━━━twenty six━━━

          ━━━in your head━━━

                            °•✿•°

sylvester de lune had dropped off the unknown brunette woman by her house, him being the perfect gentlemen by walking her to her door.

jennifer blake was seen standing by the door, giving the green eyed, dark blonde haired man, a little smile.

"do you–––do you want to come in?" jennifer nervously asks him.

sylvester frowns at jennifer, him giving her a hard stare, he doesn't even know her, they're complete strangers, then, why–––is she inviting him in as if they have known each other for centuries?

sylvester skeptically asks. "why? planning to hurt me?"

jennifer frowns at him, innocently staring at him. "why would i do that?"

"i don't even know you, you don't even know me, why would you want to invite a complete stranger into your house? do you have any idea of the danger that lurks around here? what if something–––just pounces on you! trying to hurt you, then?" sylvester raised a brow at her, crossing his arms over her chest.

jennifer lightly laughs in amusement. "i've been exposed to danger, i've been hurt."

"...would you still like to come in?" jennifer then repeats.

sylvester then shrugs. "since you're insisting."

jennifer was seen glancing at sylvester, nervously smiling. "what's your name?"

sylvester hums, throwing his self on her couch, him sighing out. "sylvester de lune is the name."

"de lune?"

"why?" sylvester confusingly asks, noticing the woman's shocking expression.

"oh, uh, there's, uh, there's this girl–––this girl, she goes by the name of aurora de lune." jennifer says in shock.

"mhm, that's my niece, she's great, isn't she?" sylvester proudly says.

jennifer stares at sylvester, her cathing the similarity between the niece and uncle.

sylvester smirks, noticing the woman staring at him. "why are you staring at me?"

"um, uh, nothing, nothing, it's nothing." jennifer nervously smiles.

"you were staring." sylvester smirks.

"no, no, i wasn't." jennifer cleared her throat.

sylvester then leaned forward, him getting close to her face. "you so was."

                            °•✿•°

derek hale stood in an empty classroom with aurora de lune, scott mccall, stiles stilinski, lydia martin and allison argent, him inspecting the mark on their wrist, but saw nothing.

derek shrugs. "i see nothing."

"look again." scott firmly says.

derek then scoffs. "how can an absent bruise lead us to erica and boyd?"

"it's the same on both sides! exactly the same!" scott tries to defend.

"it's nothing." derek argues.

"pareidolia." lydia says, earning looks of confusion from everyone.

"seeing patterns that aren't there? it's a subset of apophenia."