[07] ━━━ so am i

━━━nineteen━━━

              ━━━so am i━━━

                            °•✿•°

sylvester de lune was seen inside the kitchen, him placing a glass that was filled with blood in between his lips, but then got a high stench of an aroma around the house, him slowly placing down the glass, looking outside the kitchen.

aurora de lune was seen walking down the stairs, her catching the scent of blood coming from downstairs, her slowing down her steps.

aurora then saw a brunette girl sitting on the couch, her neck slightly bleeding.

the brunette girl had seen the blonde teenager, her eyes lighting up at the sight of her.

"want a drink? i got a lot!" the brunette beams.

aurora awkwardly smiles at her.

"sylvester!" aurora calls out, then forcefully laughing towards the unknown brunette.

sylvester dramatically walked out of the kitchen, smiling at him niece. "what's all the yelling about? you do realize we both have supernatural hearing, right?"

aurora then took a hold of sylvester's arm, pulling him towards her.

"what is this?" aurora whispers.

"oh! you smell like wet dog."

sylvester pulls away, staring at his niece with a knowing look.

"this isn't about me." aurora hissed.

"oh, no, i wasn't talking about you, and i think you know who i was talking about." he slightly smirks.

aurora, ignoring what he was trying to insinuate, changed the subject. "are you going to kill her like you did with coach baylor?"

sylvester smiles, patting her on her head. "oh, sweetie, you know me, i don't kill my food."

"snatch, eat, erase."

sylvester then hums. "besides, that baylor guy was a dick."

"now, shouldn't you be going to school?" sylvester then asks.

"oh, yeah." aurora remembers.

"mhm, go to see the boyfriend." sylvester teased.

aurora scoffs, hiding away the blush that slowly started to cover her face. "not my boyfriend."

aurora then looked at the mess around the living room. "oh, and clean up this mess, okay?"

sylvester lightly chuckles at her, her waving him off.

                            °•✿•°

at derek's loft, the hale was with his pack, them discussing the fact that they needed to be on scott's good side, in order to catch the kanima, who they didn't know was jackson whittemore.

"so, why do we need their help?" isaac asked annoyed.

"because, it's harder to kill than i thought, and i still don't know who it is." derek impatiently says.

"and they do?" Isaac asks, giving him a look.

"aurora might, heard you and her have been getting close." derek hints.

"she won't tell me, her friends means a lot to her." isaac states.

"can't you try?" derek asks a sigh.