[12] ━━━ so cold

━━━forty eight━━━

              ━━━so cold━━━

                           °•✿•°

a year eariler inside the martin's residence, in lydia martin's bedroom, where the red head was seen coming inside, she was met by aurora de lune, who was already sitting on her bed, the martin girl smiling at her, going towards her bed.

"okay, so, i was talking to this guy–––he's a little older, but, i swear he's hot." lydia gushed.

aurora frowns confusingly at her best friend. "just now?"

"yes, just now!" lydia softly laughs.

"lydia...there wasn't anyone there." aurora strangely stares at her.

"rory...yes, there was." lydia giggles.

"would i lie to you? lydia–––." aurora seemed to be concerned about her right now.

lydia seemed ultimately scared at the moment, which the sixteen year old alpha picked up on.

"lydia, you don't have to be afraid." aurora softly assures.

lydia hugs the blonde, aurora softly smiling, hugging her back.

"promise, to never leave me, alone."

"i'll always be here–––by your side." aurora softly promised.

                           °•✿•°

inside the argent's apartment chris argent was seen standing in a room, him hearing the sounds of footsteps nearing towards him, him looking at the reflection on the window, seeing vanessa montgomery.

"i appreciate the concern, but you don't have to stay." argent sighs out softly.

argent, seeing that she wasn't making any attempt to leave, turns to look at her.

"i'll be alright, i've dealt with this before, i have a capacity and...an ability to compartmentalize my emotions." argent assures.

vanessa scoffs inaudibly. "you do, but not me."

"you're a hunter, you have these fighting skills, but not me, all i have are these visions and i can't even cast a spell properly, only telekinesis, i can't fight like a natural human and when i do see bad things happening to someone–––i can't help them-." vanessa tearfully vented out her frustration.

"you tried what you could do, one can't change the course of destiny." argent assures.

"i'm upset about allison, but–––there's someone else that i need to change the ending of." vanessa says determined.

argent seemed confused by the girl's statement. "...who are you talking about, vanessa?"

                           °•✿•°

inside malia tate's coyote den the omegas were still there in a hide out, the twins seemed to be doing a lot more better than before.

"should be fine in a couple of hours–––unless, who tried to kill you, will find you." derek says.

"lydia's with scott, we need to go." aiden impatiently says.

"you're gonna try and convince her to go with you?" derek raised a brow at him.

"i'm gonna try and convince her to run and hide like any sane person would do." aiden says in an obvious tone.

"and danny?" derek looks over at ethan.