[01] ━━━ girl crush

━━━thirty seven━━━

━━━girl crush━━━

°•✿•°

as class had started many students had made their entrance inside history class, where there stood an unknown man, his back turned to the class, him facing the board.

the unknown man was then seen looking at everyone. "good morning, everyone, my name is mr. yukimura."

"i'll be taking over for your previous history teacher, my family and i moved here three weeks ago."

mr. yukimura then gestures towards the back of the class. "i'm pretty sure you might know my daughter, kira?"

"...or, you might not, since, she has never actually mentioned anyone from school, or brought a friend home for that matter---anyways, there she is!" mr. yukimura points.

everyone turned to look at her, the dark haired girl slowly raised her head up, shyly smiling at everyone, an awkward look in her eyes.

scott's eyes lingered a little longer on the girl, him giving her heart eyes.

"someone found a girl crush."

aurora, whom was sitting with vanessa, nearby scott, teasingly smiles at the mccall, who bashfully looks at her.

"come on, hey, turn in front." scott then clears his throat awkwardly.

°•✿•°

at the beacon hills' preserve, where lydia martin was trying to help allison argent to get over her fear, she tried to get her to hold and shoot with the crossbow as she could've before.

allison hesitantly stares at lydia. "are you sure this is going to help?"

"i know that if you don't think that it's going to help, then it won't." lydia urges.

"so, get it into your head and shoot a few, and see what happens." lydia encourages.

allison tries to hook an arrow through a string, but it ends up falling over, which made her disappointed.

lydia then sighs out, not giving up. "maybe, hold the string differently? try the mongolian string."

allison stares at lydia, clearly surprised that she knows about that.

"what? i read." lydia slowly nods with a smile.

"try it!" lydia impatiently says.

allison held the string and arrow to the side, doing it a little differently.

"all right, close your eyes---and picture the target right in front of you." lydia says.

allison had her eyes closed, her then exhaling deeply, her eyes then reopening, her eyes then widening in horror as she saw her aunt that she knew that died.

allison, being the only one that saw kate run pass her, looked at lydia.

"did you see that?" allison whispers, completely horrified.

"see what?" lydia confusingly asks.

allison looked out into the woods. "wait here."

lydia stares at her in disbelief. "are you serious?"

allison then took up her crossbow, going deeper into the woods, calling out to her best friend. "i'll be right back!"

lydia's eyes widened in horror. "you didn't just say that!"