[06] ━━━ all the wolves

━━━thirty━━━

       ━━━all the wolves━━━

                            °•✿•°

two nights ago at the de lune's residence, inside the house, isaac lahey and aurora de lune was seen standing nearby the couch.

aurora's eyes fluttered closed, enjoying the touch of isaac's hand against her face, his knuckles brushing against her skin, leaving a tingling feeling that traveled all over her body.

aurora then realized what was really happening, her finding herself lost in the moment, after understanding that she needed to away from him, very far away from him.

aurora held his hand softly in hers, sliding down away from her face, her softly patting his hand, giving him a little smile.

"i should get you some clothes, you look kind of cold." aurora awkwardly smiles.

aurora then went to walk away, but then felt isaac's arms wrapped around her, which caused her to stop.

"maybe, with your body heat, you can keep me warm." isaac flirtatiously whispers in her ear, pressing his lips against the back of her ear.

aurora then turned around in his arms, her amusingly smirking. "hm, cute."

isaac then smirks back at her, him cockily responding. "i know i am."

                            °•✿•°

the school bus pulled up in front of a motel that was labelled as GLEN CAPRI, each person getting out of the school bus, their eyes on the motel in front of them.

dark clouds ascended towards the sky, darkness hovering over the motel, which made the martin girl feel uneasy.

the whistle was heard being sounded loudly, alerting everyone.

"okay! listen up! we're going to stay here tonight, and this–––this is the closest motel with the most vacancies and the least amount of good judgement when it comes to accepting a bunch of degenerates like yourselves! boys!" coach announced the lacrosse players.

coach was then seen with the motel keys in his hands, him jiggling it in his hands. "now, you'll be pairing up!"

"and i'll be having no sexual perversions perpetrated by you little deviants–––so, keep your dirty little hands to yourselves!" coach calls out.

"and you lacrosse players will only be with the lacrosse players, leave the soccer girls alone, do you understand?" coach sternly asks.

most of the lacrosse guys groans in disappointment, reluctantly taking the keys from coach, stepping inside the motel.

"did i make myself clear, lahey?" coach then says to isaac, who was staring at aurora.

isaac cleared his throat awkwardly, quickly shaking his head. "perfectly."

aurora and vanessa was seen walking side by side, aurora throwing the keys up in the air then catching them.

vanessa looked around the motel, her fingers brushing against the steel bar, then holding onto it.

as vanessa grabbed onto it, she automatically closed her eyes, letting out a gasp, her seeing a scene playing in her mind.

ethan trying to cut his arm off with a chainsaw.