[04] ━━━ the number five

━━━forty━━━

━━━the number five━━━

°•✿•°

isaac lahey, who had spent the night over at aurora de lune's house, was inside her room waiting on her, his back was turned to the door, standing near the bed.

the door to her room was slightly opened, the same figures that aurora had seen a night ago was seen entering inside the girl's room.

isaac, feeling like something was in the room with him, made him turn around, only to see the figures, but instead of three, there were five.

they grabbed onto isaac, one slamming their hand against his neck, then proceeding to drop him on the ground, then disappearing in their black foam.

just in time, aurora was seen running into the room, followed by sylvester.

aurora's eyes widened in horror, seeing her boyfriend shivering on the rug, aurora quickly running towards him.

as aurora's warm skin contacted with isaac's skin, she slightly winced at the coldness.

"oh my god! he's so cold! cold as ice, just---just like how i was that other night." aurora's eyes looked over at sylvester.

"here." sylvester whispers.

sylvester then got close to the beta wolf, taking a snap of his arm, the beta howling out.

"sylvester!" aurora exclaims in horror.

"it's okay---just like what i did to you, remember?" sylvester tried to ease her.

sylvester lightly slapped isaac on his face. "come on, hey, turn, turn into the wolf, come on."

isaac's eyes slowly changed into a bright golden color, fangs out on display, his ears pointing up, hair on either side of his face.

isaac then quickly came out of his transformation, her heavily breathing out.

"they were here..." isaac trails off.

"like the same ones she had seen?" sylvester asks.

"instead there were five..."

"why are they coming after us?" aurora confusingly asks.

"who has more knowledge of the supernatural world than any of us?" sylvester then hints.

°•✿•°

chris argent and allison argent met with isaac lahey in closed location, the next morning before going to school.

"it attacked aurora first, then me."

"what did they look like?" argent asks.

"they were, um, they wore black and their eyes were glowing a kind of green and yellowish color, kinda like a firefly, and it's like what they did made you feel so cold, like extremely cold." isaac says with an uncomfortable look.

"you know how they came in?" allison questions.

"its like they came through shadows, 'cause they just disappeared out of no where when they were done." isaac then forms.

allison then felt like she saw something in the back of his neck, her going to get a closer look, clearly making the lahey uncomfortable.

"...what are you doing?" isaac strangely stares at her.

"there's something behind your neck, what is that?" allison confusingly felt something against his neck.

allison then looks over at her father. "do you know what that means?"