[11] ━━━ visions of the future

━━━forty seven━━━

━━━visions of the future━━━

                           °•✿•°

a bright light formed into a small circle, then started getting bigger and bigger, clearly showing that it was a vision of the future that vanessa montgomery was having, as she was sat in a frozen position in the real world.

aiden and ethan's eyes glowed a bright icy cold blue color, ones that only the omega wolves develop.

their fangs baring, a growl escaping, aiden angrily glares at the oni that had them surrounded.

"i hate ninjas." aiden sneers.

"rory!" lydia screeches in agonizing pain.

the screaming echoing around the darkened area, shaking up the building, waves surrounding the area.

                           °•✿⁠•°

inside the animal clinic, deaton was seen getting the fireflies from out of the beta werewolf and omega wolves, rendering them free from the influence of the nogitsune.

"are they okay, now?" allison seemed concerned.

"i hope so, but–––the worrisome part is that the nogitsune used this as a distraction from what is going on with stiles." deaton says.

"there's two of them? how is that even possible?" kira asks confusingly.

allison then frowns her brows in concern and confusion. "how did the other one just take lydia?"

"we turned around and they were just gone, so was her car." deaton says.

"so, no one noticed that he kidnapped her from the house where everyone was?" aiden scoffs.

deaton calmly looks at the former alpha, a look of irritation in his eyes. "sorry, but we all were distracted by the bizarre sight of a creature materializing from out of the floor."

aurora then finally spoke up. "why would he target us? aiden, ethan, isaac and i?"

"he probably needed you four out of the way to have lydia taken." deaton thoughtfully says.

"but, why lydia?" aurora confusingly asks. "because of her being a banshee?"

"...you know? that kind of makes sense." allison mumbles.

"it does?" aurora confusingly asks.

                           °•✿•°

at the beacon hills' preserve aiden steiner, ethan steiner and aurora de lune walked through the woods, on a mission to find lydia.

scott mccall and kira yukimura finding out a way to save stiles stilinski, the stilinski not caring if he has to die in the process of protecting everyone.

allison argent trying to figure out a way to kill the oni and the nogitsune.

while vanessa montgomery seemed disturbed about the vision that she had gotten last night, her needing to talk to someone.

"anything?" ethan asks aiden and aurora.

"no scent, not tracks–––nothing." aiden sighs out.

"maybe–––we're not looking carefully, what if we're just ignoring the little things?" aurora asks in a whisper.