[01] ━━━ the runaway martin

━━━thirteen━━━

━━━the runaway martin━━━

                           °•✿•°

couple weeks later, at a hospital room where lydia martin was seen lying asleep, her wounds seemed to disappear.

right now, aurora de lune was seen walking through the halls, on her way back to lydia.

"has she been here the entire day?" melissa asks natalie as she looked at the walking blonde.

"the whole weekend, she has never once left lydia's side." natalie then says.

aurora was seen turning the knob of the door from the outside, when she heard screams from the inside.

"lydia?" aurora frowns.

a loud crashing sound was then heard from the room, then the door was seen being swinged open, aurora running inside, only to see the glass from the window shattered.

"lydia." aurora whispers confused.

                            °•✿•°

that same day at the preserve scott, stiles and allison was seen looking through the woods for lydia.

"derek's an alpha, wouldn't it be an instinct to look for him? but not him, but the alpha." allison wonders.

"rory's like him, but, the thing is, she was born like that, she wasn't bitten, she didn't steal any power, and lydia and rory are best friends, so, i think...if anyone that shares a connection with lydia it's rory." stiles then comments.

scott then sighs, shaking his head. "i don't know what to think about her, not after what she did."

"are you judging her because of what they did to her?"

stiles then gave him a look in disbelief.

"she didn't have to kill them." scott mumbled.

"okay, it's over, that's all over, could we just look for lydia?" allison then sighs.

then, stiles took a step forward, seeing a trip wire, his feet hooking over it, then a trap was seen slinging scott by his ankle, holding him upside down.

scott had a frustrated look on his face, stiles sheepishly staring at him.

                            °•✿•°

at the high school, the next morning, an annoyed jackson whittemore was seen standing in front of stiles, aurora and scott.

"and why would i care if lydia wants to take a naked hike in the woods?" jackson asked in annoyance.

"because we think she's turning." scott then whispers.

jackson frowns at stiles. "into what?"

stiles' eye twitched in annoyance at the dark blonde, sarcastically commenting. "into a unicorn, what do you think, dumbass?"

jackson then scoffs, shrugging at them. "still don't care."

"don't lie and admit the truth." aurora stares at her painted fingernails.

jackson then scoffs, tauntingly looking at her, mockingly commenting. "or what? are you going kill me like you did your adopted mother, father and sister?"

aurora smirks, not being affected by his words, she was throwing all her concentration on jackson that she didn't notice the uncomfortable look on scott's face.

"don't tempt me." smirks aurora.

"okay." stiles then says, pulling the blonde away from jackson.

"come on, who's gonna miss this idiot?"

jackson glares at the girl, a look of disbelief in his eyes at the girl, by her attitude.

"okay, okay, i'm leaving." aurora then lightly smiles, the girl then walked away.

"are you friends with that bitch?" jackson scoffs, rolling his eyes at stiles.

"hey!" stiles says defensively.

                            °•✿•°

that same night, out in the preserve, aurora de lune was seen running through the woods, her green eyes glancing around, looking for lydia martin.

"lydia? lydia!" aurora calls out.

aurora saw no sign of the red head, the girl becoming desperate.

aurora was seen standing near a hill, lydia shivering behind the hill.

"lydia!" aurora roars loudly.

the martin girl quickly getting up from where she was, as if it was a calling.

aurora becoming confused and a little scared of her own roar.

can werewolves roar so powerful? should ask derek.

aurora then saw a shaking figure that belonged to lydia, the girl's red hair all messed up, strands fell on her, leaves sticking from her hair, green eyes being prickled with tears.

"oh, oh, i found you!" aurora excitedly says, her green eyes lighting up.

but, then aurora saw how scared lydia looked, the blonde then took out her sweater, wrapping it around lydia's body.

aurora then quickly hugs lydia, lydia tightly holding onto her.

                            °•✿•°

during that same night aurora was seen passing a graveyard, a bag in her hands, when she bumped into something hard, her being knocked off of her feet, throwing down the bag in the process, the girl then grunts softly whilst getting up, her seeing a bruise on her knee, bleeding, making her wince, but knew it would heal.

aurora then felt a hand holding her up and saw a tall, fair-skinned, curly haired dark blonde with blue eyes apologetically staring at her.

"sorry."

"it's okay." aurora assuringly says.

"i didn't hurt you, did i? oh, your knee-." he was saying in panic.

his eyes then widened, seeing the wound slowly healing.

aurora then smiles nervously. "no, no, you didn't hurt me, everything's fine."

aurora then smiles genuinely at the curly haired dark blonde. "i'm aurora."

"i know who you are." he states.

aurora then smiles, knowing he was also. "isaac lahey, right?"

his blue eyes widened in shock at this. "you know me?"

"of course." aurora smiles.

isaac just awkwardly smiles, him looking down.

aurora frowns at him, wondering why he's not looking at her.

isaac then felt aurora's finger under his chin, lifting his head up, isaac staring at her so innocently, aurora smiling at him cheerfully.

"perfect."

                            °•✿•°