[08] ━━━ just to be with you

━━━thirty two━━━

      ━━━just to be with you━━━

                            °•✿•°

isaac lahey was inside a room of the mccall's, him throwing some stuff in the bed, a figure was seen standing a further away from the lahey, him feeling it, him stopping whatever he was doing.

isaac then turned around, him seeing aurora standing right there, him staring at her, then turned back to what he was doing.

aurora sighs out at isaac, her walking closer to him, fiddling with her fingers.

aurora hesitates. "...are you mad at me?"

isaac glanced at the blonde. "no."

"then, why won't you look at me?" aurora sighs out.

"i'm busy." isaac bluntly says.

"sure." aurora scoffs sarcastically.

isaac then slammed a bag on the bed, him then looking at her. "what do you want from me?"

"to pretend that everything's fine? well, it's not!" isaac slightly raised his voice.

"you think i'm happy? it's not my fault, okay? i wasn't the one that killed boyd." aurora defends.

"no, of course, not." isaac scoffs. "that's just your buddies."

"boyd-." aurora was saying.

"boyd was my friend!" isaac angrily says.

"if i knew they were going to kill him, i would've helped save him, trust me." aurora says, a pleading look in her eyes.

isaac stares at aurora for a while, not once uttering anything.

                            °•✿•°

isaac sighs out at aurora, who stares at him with pleading eyes.

"yeah, well, he's dead, so..." isaac shrugs.

aurora grew irritated at isaac by the second. "are you joking?"

"you know, isaac? if you wanna blame someone–––you should blame derek, if he didn't kill ennis, then kali wouldn't have come back."

"what is wrong with you? seriously!" isaac shook his head at her in disbelief.

"y-you don't–––you don't get it, when you lose someone, especially from a pack, it hurts so much, especially if that person is–––is your other half, your soulmate." aurora softly says, lightly smiling.

"and what about us?" isaac then asks her.

                            °•✿•°

aurora de lune glanced into isaac's blue eyes, her softly sighing out.

"i don't care about them, i care about you, you know?" isaac softly says.

isaac's hands was seen holding onto her face, his blue eyes drowning into her green ones, his fingers caressing her porcelain-doll-like skin.

"leave them, leave all of them, i'll leave scott and the others, and then–––we could go somewhere, just the two of us, away from this town, okay?"

"i don't want you to leave anyone for me." aurora whispers.

"i will." isaac states.

aurora then sighs out, shaking her head at him, slightly moving away from him. "i can't do that."

"they are my family, i can't abandon them."

"i am willing to leave everything to be with you and you-." isaac was saying, but cut his self off.

"you still want to be with them? after what they did? to erica? boyd?" isaac whispers in disbelief.

"i don't, i don't belong here, i belong with them." aurora weakly whispers.

isaac scoffs. "is that what deucalion told you?"

"oh my god! you are acting like a complete different person, it's like–––like i don't know you." isaac says in frustration.

"we-well, maybe, maybe, you never knew me at all." aurora says, hiding behind a mask that was filled with pain and sadness.

it hurt her a lot to know how isaac felt about her and it wasn't a good feeling.

                            °•✿•°

aurora blankly stares at isaac, her huffing out a little poof of air, her shoulders slumping down, knowing exactly how the pack thinks of her, besides vanessa and lydia, at least they don't hate her.

"you hate me, that's okay." aurora shrugs.

isaac breaths out, his shaking his head. "no, no, rory, i don't hate you, i could never hate you."

"then stop acting like it! stop acting like everyone else!" aurora exclaims in frustration.

"no one hates you, rory-." isaac was saying.

aurora rolls her eyes. "please, don't try and make me feel better."

"you hate me, i know you do, you think it's my fault that boyd and erica are dead, the way how scott looked at me when i stabbed him, the glances i catch from allison, her knowing i was the one that hurt him." aurora rambles, her eyes welling up with water.

"and the way you're looking at me right now..." aurora says in anger and frustration.

aurora then flicked a tear dramatically, that fell on her face, her deeply exhaling.

"it's okay–––it honestly is, i never truly felt like the good guy anyway, maybe–––maybe because i am the daughter of the destroyer of worlds, so that makes me just like him." aurora shrugs.

isaac sighs out, him blue eyes filled with remorse as he saw her walking away from him.

                            °•✿•°