' makeup session '

Wednesday's pov ::

It was about five minutes left of my writing time, when my girlfriend, y/n, came jumping over to me from her bed. She had a big grin on her face as she sat down on my lap, with her hands around my neck.

"Y/n."
I warned, and interrupted my writing. Y/n giggled a bit, but no other reaction was shown.
She kissed my neck softly, making me melt into the chair and her touch, gripping her waist.

"Hi, love."
She whispered into my ear, before starting to play with my hair. I was just about to start to feel something more, but y/n was faster. She stopped kissing my weak spot, and pulled away to look at me.

"So, you remember your presence in the poe cup this year, right?"
She exclaimed, seeming overly excited about it. I nodded, confused about what she could have in mind.

"Well, Enid and the other girls are going to be wearing this makeup, and I was wondering if I could do yours? Enid would be so happy!!"

She continued, making me frown.

"What."

"urm— and obviously it would make me very happy too!!"
She broke the eye contact, blushing. I smirked and put my hand under her chin, bringing her in for a kiss.

"Okay. But only if you sit on my lap while doing it."
I replied. My girl started blushing like crazy all over again, which made me smile. She really is the cutest creature on earth.

"oh yeah. I'd love to."
She smirked. I kissed her cheek before adding:

"Well then, hurry up. We don't have much time."

Y/n shivered from my hand placement. On her waist. Of course I know how to make her fold. She is my girlfriend.

She started to put on some colour on my eyelids, asking me to close my eyes. Her fingers in my face felt nice. And I started wondering why we didn't do this more often. The 'eyeshadow' that her and Enid called it, was grey. I don't know how I feel about that colour I prefer black.

"You look stunning, my love."
She whispered, looking at my face. Then she moved on to my cheeks, using a brush to put on 'blush' whatever that means. Y/n once said that she uses it to make her cheeks so perfectly pink. Her cheeks are the cutest to ever exist. I love stroking them with my thumbs, and of course, giving them kisses of admiration. I have to show her love.

After the blush part, she used this brush with some liquid on to color my eyelashes. She told me to blink sometimes, and I listened to her demands. After that being done, the girl gave me a mirror so that I could see myself. I looked decent. But I loved the moment. Y/n sitting in my lap, touching my face and giving me compliments. I'll have to return the favor. After the poe cup.

I placed a kiss on y/n's lips before standing up, carrying her with me.
"Be there cheering for me. I can't win without looking you in the eyes as we hit the goal. All right?"
I said, earning a nod from y/n.

"Good, you look stunning today by the way, cara mia."

My girlfriend blushed and smiled, before leading me to the door, kissing me goodbye. I left the dorm, smirking like crazy.

I will never forget the endless speech from Enid about my makeup. I guess it was worth it though. But I can't tell her why.