' announcement '

Jenna's pov ::

I waved at the audience as I walked onto the stage at The tonight show starring Jimmy Fallon. The applaudes that I was greeted with made my heart swell, especially when I noticed some teenage girls crying and waving at the front row. I blew a kiss and a last wave to them before I sat down in the chair next to Jimmy himself.

"Well, hello, Jenna!"
He spoke energetically, just as excited to see me as I was excited to see him. Or maybe a little less, actually. I've never been more excited to be back on a show. He always makes me feel so safe, and as a celebrity, I value that.

But the one thing that makes me the most excited is...

I threw a quick glance on y/n, being pretty much invisible for a public eye in the audience, but clearly visible for mine. She smiled at me and blew a few kisses, making me nervous. In the best way possible.

Her.
Today we are going to do the one thing that has left me excited, anxious and scared for the last two months.

Me and y/n have been dating for about a year now, and avoiding paparazzi for a whole 364 days have been close to impossible, but we've gotten out of every suspicious situation that we've been in. And we did it smoothly. But both me and her felt like we couldn't hide it anymore. I want to be able to hold her hand while walking on the streets, kissing her on picture, posting romantic dates with her on my story, matching outfits with her and bringing her to social events. And in a perfect world we could— without making an official announcement.

So here we are today. At the tonight show, to do just that. Out ourselves to the world.

"Welcome back!"
Jimmy opens his arms towards me, as I hug him tightly with a wide smile, having to get up from my chair in order to do so.
"All right, all right, take a seat, Ortega!!"
I laugh slightly and do as he says, feeling my stomach twist when it hits me that the outing in coming closer and closer.

"How have you been?"
He opens the interview, as the crows goes silent to listen to my voice.

"I have had the best period of my life, actually. A lot of new people, projects and stuff happening. Yeah, I'd definately call it my year."
The crowd applauded once again, but it was only one thing that catched my attention. Y/n's voice.
"go, baby!!"

My face heated up for a split second, as Jimmy winked and smiled smugly. I rolled my eyes sarcastically before brushing it up, but I made sure to wave quickly towards y/n, just a little respond, you know?

"Oh that's amazing!! Would you tell us about it?"
Jimmy leaned closer to me to show me that he actually was listening, and so did the entire crowd.

"I can't tell you too much about it—"
A loud sigh from the crowd. AND Jimmy.
"BUT. I wasn't done guys!!"
I laughed.
"—I can tell you about the persons."

The crowd yelled my name and clapped, excited over the news that they was going to get.
"As you might know, Emma Myers have been stuck to me ever since we wrapped the first season of Wednesday. Now she's one of my closest and best friends ever and I am so forever grateful that my life found her and brought her into it."
I turned to the main camera with a smile.
"Emma, if you're out there watching this, I love you."

A lot of "awwww"s decoured the room, before Jimmy silenced them. It's time.

"Aaand..?"
I pretened to be confused.
"Yeah, you mentioned that there was new
"personS" in your life. Who's the other person?"

I sucked in a deep breath, and released it with a smile.
"Well.."
I turned to face y/n, who prepared to get up from her chair.
"Baby, will you come down here?"
I gestured for her to come to the stage, as the cameras switched angles, now filming my beautiful girlfriend instead of me.

Y/n was dressed in everyone's eyes as she walked down the stairs towards me, as I stood up to greet her with a long kiss.
"WHAT DO WE HAVE HERE?!!!"
Jimmy shouted as the audience went completely wild. Everyone started to scream and whistle in pure excitement, as I kissed her again.

"I love you"
I whispered into her ear, before I led her to the sofa. But instead of sitting down next to me, I patted on my lap to show her where I wanted her.

Y/n sat down with a giggle as I connected my arms around her waist, earning a smile from Jimmy, who completely changed his script for the night.
"You two are dating?"
He asked, making both me and my girlfriend blush before I replied:
"Yes we are. For about a year now, which many of our followers might have noticed. She's everything that I've wanted for two years and now she's finally mine. And I'm only hers."

Y/n pouted her lips before bending down to kiss me again.
"Any comments on this, y/n?"
Jimmy turned his head towards y/n, who smiled uncontrollably.

"That's right, and I love her so much. Y'all don't even know.

Butterflies broke out in my stomach, their wings tickled every single bit of my skin which only made me love the girl more. My girl.