' co-star '

Narrigator ::

"Who could it even be???!!"
Emma literally shouted at the camera as both her and Jenna were on their way to set, but from separate locations. They were on face time as usual, since it was like some sort of tradition. Emma Myers and Jenna Ortega always face time eachother when they're on their way to work. That's just the way it is. Jenna giggled at her best friend's nervousness, looking from the left to the right before crossing the road. It would be a shame to get run over by a car at just this day.

"As long as it's not a man, I'm fine."
Jenna spoke sarcastically, earning a laugh from Emma, who already knew that that answer would be coming.
"I know I know, what's the role for the new cast member?"
She asked, but Jenna just shrugged as an answer.
"The only thing that I know is that a new addams family member will be added. They're probably playing that part. But you'll never know about Tim's ideas. He could've thrown in a half-human-half-lion sort of thing without us knowing."
The blonde nodded thoughtfully, before quickly swapping subject:
"Hey, I need to go!! I'm almost there."
The other best friend nodded, and shot a quick "goodbye" and "love ya" before hanging up.

Jenna felt excited over the upcoming days. They were going to meet and welcome the new cast member with some activities and of course, meetings. (Ugh) She had never been a fan of too serious places. Especially not with Emma around. Because somehow, they always ends up bursting out laughing whenever somebody says something that's slightly touching an inside joke that the two has, and they have A LOT. Of course, they are professionals at what they're doing, and they are trying to take things seriously, but sometimes it just doesn't work.

Jenna bit her lip and put her hands into her pocket as she thought of who the new cast member could be. She really hoped for someone who matched her energy. It would be nice to have another close friend, and not just Emma. The blonde is a wonderful friend, the best that Jenna could've asked for, and she loves and protects her with all her heart, but it would be nice to have someone else too, you know, to be that close with. Since she hasn't clicked as well with the others in the cast, or even in the whole crew. She loves them all, but she can't deeptalk with them all. And she misses that.

The door bell rang as she entered her job building, and the receptionist smiled warmly as her, like she always does, before speaking up:
"Hello Jenna. Nice to see you. You know your way."

"Nice to see you too, yes, I do, thank you!!"
She smiled even wider back before running up the stairs to the meeting room, excited for who'd be there. But when she was just at the corner to the room, she bumped into someone.

"Oh, I am so so sorry!!"
She exclaimed, before looking up. And when she did look up, it was like the whole world stopped. She looked into the eyes belonging to the prettiest woman she had ever seen, both on screen and in real life. The only thing she could do was to stare, as the woman answered:
"no, I am sorry— wait— are you?? ..."
She stuttered out the last sentence as she lost her words by staring at Jenna.
"Jenna Ortega??"

Jenna just nodded, since she had no idea what to add, but she didn't need to.
"thank GOD. Do you know the number of the meeting room? I completely forgot and now I'm freaking out."

Thoughts started to form in Jenna's head. Thoughts who turned into puzzle pieces who she had a hard time puzzling together, but when she did, she exclaimed:
"Wait, are you my new co-star?"

The girl nodded, as Jenna sighed to herself. This was going to be the most perfect year ever.

"Follow me."
She squealed, offering the y/h/c girl to hold her hand, and hurried to the meeting room.

Jenna's mind ::

Oh my god. This woman is going to be my co-star. I can't believe it. How am I going to act now? What if I embarass myself, what if she thinks I'm annoying? I can't let myself be embarassed in front of her. She's too attractive I can't look at her without getting butterflies. Is this what a crush feels like? Or is it real love. No it can't be real love? Oh my god, what is happening to me?