' uncomfortable '

Y/n's pov ::

"Y/n!! Time to come down for breakfast!!"
I groaned at my mothers voice, a part of me still wanting to sleep in and forget about school. I turned around in bed and closed my eyes out of frustration before I got up. It was Friday after all, and I couldn't leave Jenna alone. I hugged my mom goodmorning before sitting down at the table, messing up my little brother's hair playfully, then I grabbed a toast.

"Y/n!! Y/n!! You wanna play computer games after school today?"
I looked over at my brother and smiled apologetically before answering:
"Sorry, lil man, I have already agreed to go to a party with Jenna."
I prepared for a five minute long begging session from my brothers side, and tried to cover my guilt up with a smile, but I had nothing to be anxious about.

"Ohhh!!! Your girlfriend?"
He teased, making me blush uncontrollably. This brought my moms attention to the conversation as she threw a pancake on my brother's plate. She looked at me with a teasing gaze and I just knew what was about to come if I revealed anything to them.
"Am I not allowed to have friends?"
I took a bite from my toast, earning apologetic looks from mom, who began to prepare another pancake. I quickly ate rest of my breakfast before kissing my little brother on his forehead, shouting a quick goodbye to mom before I put on my shoes to make it to the bus station.

I hate the fact that I have to take the bus everyday. I hardly make it in time, and when I do, it's because I've ran my lungs out. I panted the whole way to school, and earned confused looks from other passengers before I calmed down right when my stop was. I literally RAN off to avoid everyones judgemental looks, and stopped right next to the bench where me and my girlfriend usually meets up.

"Y/n!!"
Suddenly I heard a shout coming from afar, as I turned around and spotted Jenna, who began to jog towards me. I opened my arms and let her run into them, before I picked her up and placed kisses all over her face. This made her giggle uncontrollably as I booped her nose and let her down.

"Hi love, how are you?"
Jenna left her hands on my waist and looked me in my eyes during the whole conversation, making me blush.

"I'm doing good. I have exciting news!!"
Her eyes shimmered as she waited for me to ask followup questions so she could tell me about whatever she was so excited about.
"Yeah? Tell me!!"
I squealed with her, before she calmed down so that she could tell me.

"I bought a new dress yesterday!! For the party!"
I smiled widely. I found it cute how she found that so exciting, which made me excited as well.
"I can't wait to see you in it!!"
I exclaimed, as Jenna grabbed my hand. We started walking towards the school building and chit chatted about literally everything in five minutes. This was going to be the night of my life.

— Time skip bc school is boring😒😒

"Tadaaa!!"
Jenna spun around in front of me, wearing her new, tight dress that she had bought for herself yesterday. I smiled at the sight of my beautiful girl, and stepped forwards to grab her by the waist.

"You have no idea how stunning you look baby"
I whispered, making Jenna blush before I kissed her sweet lips. The girl hummed into the kiss and deepened it slightly, before I pulled away.
"Should we leave?"
I reached out my hand as she took it, and I dragged her to the door.

The car felt chilly and nice as we entered it, and I put on our favourite playlist before starting the car to drive to the party. And I know what you are thinking. I am leaving the car there for the night. My friend has access to a garage not so far away from where the party is going to be held, and he allowed me to keep it in there.