' tired '

Y/n's pov ::

I yawned loudly as I entered the building where the meeting was going to be held. This week has definately drained me out, and I couldn't wait for the week to come to an end. There was just this meeting and some paperwork to do before I could finally sleep in in my girlfriend arms again.

I walked up to the sofas where the entire cast were waiting, including Jenna. I plopped down on her lap as she flinced slighly, but relaxed as soon as she realised who it was.

"I can't do thiiiisss.."
I mumbeled, and buried my face in the crook of her neck. Jenna slowly kissed my neck and stroked my back, smiling softly at my negativity.
"What's wrong, my love?"
She whispered, and kept placing tiny kisses all over my face. I didn't sit up to face her, instead I cuddled into her even more and whined dramatically.

"I want to sleeeepppp.."
I muttered, which brought out a cute giggle from my girlfriend, who made me face her. She caressed my cheek with her hand before pecking my lips.
"We'll sleep as soon as we get home, all right? Just one last meeting and then you can sleep for three entire days."
I whined and buried my face in her neck again, as she just hugged me tightly. I got lost in her scent and was just about to doze off to her comforting voice used to speak to Emma sitting across from her, but the managers were faster.

"All right, cast of Wednesday in room B12!"
Lisa shouted out, as Jenna stood up carrying me with her.

"You ready sleepyhead?"
Jenna whispered into my ear as she pulled a strain of hair behind my hair, looking at me worriedly but loving. I shook my head and hugged her tightly, before she put me down in the room where the meeting was going to be held.

"Just one more hour, okay?"
She whispered, before she grabbed my hand to lead me to my seat, as she sat down next to me. I smiled for myself when I saw my caring girlfriend slide her chair closer to me. She signed for me to put my head on her shoulder, and stroke my thigh to let me relax.

"You're gonna be just fine, baby. I love you."
She spoke softly.
"I love you too."