' whats mine '

Wednesday's pov ::

I have never, ever in my life felt this huge amount of thirst for revenge before. The upcrawling spiders of very much wanted anger and longing to kill had never felt better as I heard y/n and Enid's conversation.

"I so sorry y/n, I really am. But I can't help it."
Y/n sobbed uncontrollably on the other side of the wall.
"You couldn't help it? Oh yes you could."

"Y/n, no."
Enid's voice suddenly hardened as she realised that her ex girlfriend had come to her senses again, not crying her eyes out anymore.
"You could have resisted him since THE FIRST TIME you went out with him while being in this relationship. And yet you told me to trust you."
Enid was speechless.
"When not even you could trust yourself"

A smile crept upon my lips as I heard my y/n defend herself so toxic. So toxic that I wanted to be poisoned. I slowly walked over to my nightstand, preparing for the night's event. Oh, I know that Enid just loves how I've turned soft for her. Maybe it was a shared truth, until she betrayed y/n. The truth broke like a uncooked spagetthi from the Addam's special recepie. She don't know shit of how close me and her so called girlfriend has been the last months. Our close friendship that I had never in my best nightmares thought was possible was something that I valued over being the puppy's ball at every day of the week. But the puppy in question is not aware of that.

Turns out that the puppy needs to grow bigger balls to make it out alive tonight.

"You know that you can't control your feelings. He was a friend at first!!"
Enid defended herself like the pathetic little dog she was. I couldn't help but feel bad for y/n for a moment, as I heard her voice break again as she spoke.
"I saw you. Behind the greenhouse."
Enid's swallow was louder that y/n's now raised voice.
"I saw the kiss. Was that also a friendy kiss?"

That was it for the pup, the last thing being heard from the dorm next door was loud thuds in the floor which I identified as steps, and a door getting shut. And then the thuds got closer to my dorm. I immediately dropped the little device that I had used to listen to the pair, as a blunt pokerface covered my real, furious one.
"Oh, Wednesday. Didn't realise you'd be back from studyhall early."
I didn't reply, but went out of the room the second Sinclair got settled. This time, it's my turn to show my affection towards y/l/n.

I knocked lightly on her dorm door, as light sniffles gained my attention.
"May I please enter?"
I spoke with the softest voice possible. The girl didn't answer, so I shut the door open, walking in like nothing had just happened.
"Wens.."
the taller girl spoke, all cuddled up in her bed. My eye muscles relaxed at the sight of her, but my forehead ones got tensed. She was ruined. Mascara were running down her cheeks, as she tried to gather herself.

"We have spoken about this. Why cry about puppies when all they do is bark."
Y/n slowly looked up, smiling slightly before letting another stream of tears drench her pillow. My stomach felt weird as I walked over to my friend, still worried about her statement.
"Gather yourself."
I demanded, trying out a new method.

"shut up, emo. I'm having my main character moment."
She quietly spoke, letting out a laugh softer than cotton. Not that I have touched cotton, but I did touch the fur of a bunny. When I skinned it alive and used its "containments" as a snack for my brother. Sadly the heart didn't beat when he ate it.

"don't ever speak to me like that."
I spoke bluntly, while trying to hide the smile that just escaped my lips. If she saw that I'll kill myself along with Enid tonight. Because I'd rather die than live a long death. But she didn't say a word. Great.

— time skip —

I watched Enid slowly while she walked across the square hand in hand with Ajax. My girlfriend, y/n, glanced at them with an annoyed look on her face, before turning to look at me. I shook my head lightly, and took my hand in hers.
"Leave the job for me, cara mia."

I just tried to calm her down, not wanting everyone at nevermore to take part of her darker side. I suddenly noticed how Enid let go of the snakehead's hand, just to smugly look in our direction. I protectively snuck my hand around y/n's waist. I've had her for a week. I am not letting her go because of her cotton candy ex girlfriend. The ex suddely began to walk in our direction, as y/n turned to look at her.
"Stay calm and breath, my love. I will take care of this."
I whispered, as Enid's fake smile came closer and closer to us. I did not return the smile. Of course. I don't see one reason why I should.

"Hey! Um, I was just wondering if I could borrow y/n for a wh—"

"No."
I looked her dead in the eyes, as a pair of nervous crystals glanced back at me.
"If you love her enough to beg for her attention, what do you have to argue against you having the same love for Ajax, since you could beg for his too?"

Enid was left speechless, and I stood up, protecting y/n with my body.

"If you touch whats mine, I'll let you know whats gonna be yours when I'm done with your life. Nothing."