' ghostface '

Tara❤️
babe can you please come over

y/n❤️
I'm on my way
what's happening? ❤️

Tara❤️
I found letters that I don't think
I was meant to find.

y/n❤️
I don't think I understand
what do you mean love?

Tara❤️
I'll show you when you arrive
please hurry I'm scared

y/n❤️
It's all right baby
I'm almost there❤️

Tara❤️
good
oh I see you❤️
liked by y/n

I ran up to her the second she got to the door, slithering into her embrace before she could even take off her shoes. I have been sitting next to the cupboard in the livingroom not being able to breath from fright in almost an hour before I could manage to text my girlfriend. And in her arms, I could breathe. I could breathe in her soft vanilla scent that I loved so much, I could breathe in her cute aura and comforting smile. I could breathe in her. And that was all that I needed right now.

She hugged me back, and we just stood there for like fifteen minutes, before she moved some hair from my face to put it behind my ear, smiling at the sight of my eyes.
"Show me the letters baby"
The memories from my discovery that I made an hour ago came flashing in my mind as I swallowed sharply, nodding quickly.

"They're over here."
I whispered, holding in my tears. I refused to let go of her hand, but walked in front of her to lead the way. We both sat down in front of the huge cupboard as I pulled out the big box containing the letters. Y/n immediately snatched the letters from the box and started to read them.

Y/n's pov ::

The further I read into the letters, the more my eyes widened. Tears forming in my eyes as I sniffled frequently.

Dear Mary

I would like to thank you for your heartwarming dinner date offer. I can't put words into how much I would like to go with you, but I can't and you know why.

The job must be fulfilled or else the others will sue us. I want fame for us. I want to be recognized and famous for our hard-working.

Did Tara suspect anything yet? If so, you have to contact me. The mask is well hidden in the exact same spot as I told her to put it. But of course, she doesn't know where she herself put it because I've asked her to put many different things in her room at many different times, I am sure that she won't figure out where the mask is placed. Dear loving girl, doing the job for us.

How's it going with your lover? The last time we spoke you told me that it was going upwards? If that's still the case I'm happy for you. I couldn't be happier with my family. My dear dear y/n and my gorgeous Victoria. It has been some ups and downs between me and her, but yesterday we made it all up. She doesn't know at all, so you can breathe, but if it keeps on going this good she might aswell start to notice things, which holds me back daily.

I hope to get a quick respond since we are having problems with the sheriffs in town. As long as they don't succees with getting the bodycount right, we shouldn't be in that much trouble for it haha. But it's fine. We won't get caught at all. I've got it under control. Soon, the victory is all ours.

Stabs from Lucas

Lucas. That's my fathers name. And Mary. Tara's mother. (I don't know the Carpenter's mom's name!!😭) My eyes instantly met Tara's, who were also welling with tears.
"Oh my god. They're— they're..."
I managed to get out before bursting down into tears. Tara shook her head as she mumbled:
"They're working together. My mom and your dad. They're the ghostfaces."
I nodded, devastated over their betrayal. How the fuck could they? My sister lost her life due to them. My own father killed my sister. He killed his own daughter. Tara held me as I cried, now trying to comfort me. I should be the one to comfort her, that's why I came here, but it's getting harder and harder the more the unbelieveable scenario sinks in. My father is one of the ghostfaces. I struggled to breathe from my crying choking me, as Tara stroke my back.

"Hey, baby, breathe. It's going to be all right. We'll figure this out. I love you."
She whispered, kissing my cheek softly. I leaned into her touch, which comforted me a little. My crying calmed down as I put my arms around her, giving her some comfort too as I knew that she needed it. She immediately broke down as well.
"I promise baby, we'll be alright."
She whimpered, before wiping her own tears. I nodded slightly, before leaning in, kissing her soft lips to calm her down again. She didn't deserve to be this hurt. Neither did I, honestly. Not so deeply. She had lost trust towards her mother as well, and I had to protect and be there for her at all cost. This girl are my world, and that's why I have to give her it.

"Yes. It is okay. As long as you're next to me."
I kissed her forehead.
"Just the two of us."
Tara replied causing my tears to fall down my cheeks once again, while resting my own forehead against hers.
"thank you for existing."
I whispered.
"Thank you more, love."