' movie '

Y/n's pov ::

I poured all of the candy into one big bowl and put the glass on my nightstand before I ran towards the mirror to check if my hair looked fine.

It's perfect.

I smiled for myself before sitting down in the sofa, just waiting for Jenna to arrive. Yeah, I've had a crush on her for, what, a year now? But we've been best friends since middle school so it's fine. I am aware that she probably not likes me back, and even though I am almost a hundred percent sure, I still fear it. Because there is something inside of me that still keeps me going.

I nervously checked my watch that I always have on my wrist, as I almost choked on my own saliva when I realised that she should be here in three minutes. I ran to the mirror again, checking my outfit and hairstyle once again before noting that everything actually looks fine.

Jenna🥱
I'm hereeee
stop hanging around and come out
I'm freezing my ass off out here
bbbbbb

I smiled at her messages, before walking up to the door while typing an answer:

Jenna🥱
I'm hereeee
stop hanging around and come out
I'm freezing my ass off out here
bbbbbb

omwww
read just now

"Finally!!!"
Jenna exclaimed as she nudged me on the shoulder before pulling me into a hug.
damn, the perfume.

I laughed into her shoulder, before pulling away to let her in from the cold. I watched her as she took off her shoes and jacket and hung up her purse. I wanted to do an "allow me" move, but since we didn't have a romantic relationship, it would only be really awkward. So I just smiled at her. She frowned a little, but gave a shy, cute little smile back before walking into my quite big home.
"So... movie night?"
She said, while looking at me. I immediately understood her purpose of saying that and hurried into the big living room and allowed her to sit down before me (obviously) and smiled proudly at her as she made herself comfortable in the sofa.
"I LOVE your living room!!"
She suddenly squealed while looking up at the ceilings, smiling for herself. I giggled at her admiring my home before I sat down next to her.

"So, what do you wanna watch?"
I grabbed the TV remote and began to scroll through all of the movie and series options as Jenna grabbed the candy bowl.
"OH OH, I know, I know!!"
She whined, and snatched the remote. She went into the search bar, and began to type in something.
"No no no, not that one!!"
I shouted and hid my face into the pillow in embarrassment, but Jenna didn't care. She had chosen one of my movies, like, one that I was acting in.

"Yes, this one!! I love it!!"
She said, with a teasy look in her eyes. I rolled my own eyes noticing it, as she turned on the movie. I groaned and realised that I probably would have to sit with closed eyes the entire time, but Jenna clearly wasn't done torturing as she also didn't allow me to do that. She put everything that I could cover my eyes with aside so that I couldn't reach it, and when I tried to cover them with my hands, she held my hands down.

Wait, she holds my hand?

A blush creeped onto my face as I looked down on my hand in Jenna's, and we made a quick eye contact as I did so. All right, it's over. I thought, as she probably already had realised that our hands were intervened and let go, but.. she didn't. Instead, she turned her head towards the tv screen again, as she slowly began to stroke her thumb over my palm.
"Is this okay?"
She whispered, and I swallowed before nodding quickly. I moved closer to her, very carefully and she did the same. Her as nervous as me, if not even more.

"You look so hot in this scene"
Jenna suddenly whispers into my ears, as my almost sex scene comes on. When I realise, I scream and hide my face in her chest, as I have nowhere else to hide, and my best friend laughs softly.
"I mean it. Nothing to be ashamed of."
I slowly looked up, with laugh burning in my throat as we got eye contact. But she was dead serious looking down at me. And that's when it happened.

"Oh my gosh."
Jenna mumbled before she suddenly bent down, grabbing my chin to passionately kiss my lips, and my non prepared ass did absolutely nothing, before she pulled away.

"Oh I am so so sorry if I went too fast I probably should've—"
She began, but was interrupted by my lips crashing onto hers. This time with my hand on her chin, and my other hand rubbing her thigh. Jenna smiled into the kiss, as I stroke her by the hair and deepened the kiss slowly.
"I really like you"
Jenna shyly confessed as we pulled away, with my hand still on her thigh.

"good for you, because I really like you too."
I replied, as I smiled widely towards her.

I love her so much.