COMFORT CHAPTER

Hey guys <3 I know that this might disappoint alot of you but I am kindly asking you to keep reading anyways. I'll make sure to give you another chapter tonight too.

I just wanted to say that you are worthy. You are so so so beautiful and handsome and cute and you deserve the whole world. Anyone who tells you otherwise does not deserve you. You are a person who deserves love, you deserve so much more love than what is given to you and if I could give it to you, I would. You inspire so many people by staying on this earth even though you might feel like it's impossible. You are the light in people's darkness. You make people believe in love and you are the reason for so so so many good things.

I don't know what you're going through, if you are, but I want you to know that you're strong. Your problem is not "too small" to have anxiety over. Your problem is valid and is just as hard to to through than others. You don't deserve the anxiety that the world is putting on you. You deserve comfort, love and caring. You deserve a genuine smile on your lips and the feeling of warmth with no worries. You will get through this, you will make it out alive. And remember, you've been strong enough to make it this far, and I am so proud of you. YES, I am SO incredibly proud of you. I mean, you are still standing on your feet, living your life even though something is crushing you.

You will always have someone who loves you as long as I exist. You will always have somebody that cares, somebody who is proud and impressed over your success and work. Someone who admires your beauty, from the inside and out. I want you to know that you are seen in my eyes. You always will be because I always look out for you. I'm always here to take care of you and that is said with the most uncreepy voice ever because I don't want to seem creepy.

You have to stop for a moment, breathe and feel that you are actually existing. You are one of the worlds beautiful creatures and I know how hard you're trying. I know that you are trying in school and at home, around your friend and your family. I know that you're trying to please them but why should you when you are the one that deserves to be pleased after everything that you've gone through? Why can't the world see you for you? You deserve to be seen and that is why I am here to show you that you are. In front of me, you don't have to please. Because I am here to show you how loved you are, to bring you comfort. You deserve the world, beautiful human.

Remember that the people who doesn't accept you for who you are should be trashed. They are the ones in the wrong because unique isn't bad. You deserve the love as much as them, even if you're different from them. Normes is a stupid thing that no one came up with purpousely, so why give it a purpouse? You only live once and if you're going to let energy suckers suck your energy and your life, you won't be able to fulfill the living, which you deserve to do. I love you. Remember that. I love you so much, no matter who you are, where you're from, which sexuality you have, what you identify as etc. I still love you just like you deserve. You're amazing.

And I want you to remember that you are never a disappointment. You're never bothering anyone by existing, you're never bothering anyone by talking to them, they enjoy having you around. We all do, so please don't change that. You are always doing your best and that is enough. You're doing an amazing job with everything and no not let trashy people tell you otherwise. You are inspiring me with how much you're trying and I'm proud over you for making it this far. And I know that you'll fully make it. I believe in you. I always have and I always will. You're wonderful. Thank you for being you.

It is nothing wrong with you. Not with your smile, not with your laugh, not with your eyes, not with your nose, not with your mouth, not with your eyebrows, not with your cheeks or chin, not with your head, not with your body, not with the way you talk, not with the way you are, not with your personality, NOTHING. There is nothing wrong with you. Nothing to judge. You're all beauty and no one can convince me otherwise. I'll always see you as the prettiest and kindest and coolest person in the entire world.

You did nothing wrong. You are not the reason of bad stuff happening to you. It wasn't your fault, love, I promise. You've had bad luck and bad people surrounding you. The things happening to you is caused by anything but you, so don't blame yourself. I see your strength and I see that you're using it. Your strength is lovely to see, and YOU are lovely. Why would it be your fault? The bad things happening or has happened in your life has nothing to do with the way you smile, the way you talk, the way you are or YOU. It has nothing to do with you. You did NOTHING wrong. You're amazing.

Thank you for staying here with everyone that loves you. Thank you for keeping on going, thank you for being so strong. Thank you for being you. Thank you for everything that you do. It means the world for me and so so so many others. I love you loads. Keep your head up and dont let anything bring you down. You're a fighter, a flower, something that blooms more and more everyday. You're the sun, the warmth of people's days. You make peoples days. You are amazing and I couldn't have been more proud.

Thank you for everything. I love you endlessly.