' flirty '

Y/n's pov ::

The warmth from the sun standing in the middle of the sky woke me up in my trailer, where I laid in my brandy melville pyjamas, panting in my own sweat. Gross. I was on set for beetlejuice 2 as a side role, where Jenna Ortega played one of the leads. I've had a crush on that girl since forever, and I never knew that one day, I'd get to be in the same movie as her.

"Wakie wakie!!"
Evelyn, one of my closest friends on set, woke me up with a light knock from outside of the trailer as I squirmed in bed.
"It's breakfast time!! Half of the team is already there, including your girlfrienddd"
Yep, I still have a crush on Jenna, by the way.

"SHUSH!!"
I slammed the door to make her shut up, before applying some deo. The showers on set were in the big house and it would take too long time to shower before breakfast, so I have to take a shortcut just this once. And I hate myself for it. Especially when Ortega is around.

I pulled on a sweatshirt over the tank top before slipping on my slippers to leave the trailer with Evelyn. The sweat bath was worth it because the day was beautiful. I basically danced around on the grass field next to my trailer. Evelyn laughed at me and pulled me by the arm to get me somewhere.

"Y/n, hi!!"
A familiar voice spoke as soon as we entered the cafeteria. Jenna. Her hair was slightly messy and she wore a oversized hoodie with linen shorts. Gorgeous. The way she was always the first one to greet me in the mornings warmed my heart. She brought me into a hug and I smiled while returning it.

"Hey, Jenna! How are you?"

"I'm fine. And you?"

"I'm good but soaked!!"
I groaned as Jenna frowned slightly.

"Because of the sun or because of me?"
A smirk soon took over her frown, and I stepped away from her, giggling.

"Ew, Jenna!!"

Her humor is questionable. But sometimes I can't help but wonder if she's actually flirting with me or if she's joking around completely. Because the tension is there. I don't know how to explain it.

"Come sit down with us, you too, Evelyn!!"
She smiled and pulled me with her, as Evelyn just smirked at me as soon as I looked back at her. She knows exactly how much my butterflies are irritating me at this moment. She knows how in love I am with this woman. But all she does is laugh. I love her.

After breakfast, I decided to go back to my trailer and change before my first scenes. I had a lot of free time. And Evelyn was going to help me take some photos for my instagtam. I haven't fed it in a while. I wanted the pics to look cute, and decided to just stay in my pajama and put some light makeup on. The pajama has tiny red hearts on it, and the pattern really fit into the vibe of my account. Perfect.

When I was done, Evelyn hyped me up immediately.
"You look so cute!! Jenna's going to love this!"
The comment made me blush, but I tried to forget about her just for a moment to take some photos. And I did. I used my bunny plushie as a prop and in one of the pictures I kissed its nose with bright red lipstick on my lips (Don't worry, I washed her afterwards).

Of course, we snapped at least 100 pictures before I went to check how they turned on.
"They're SO cute, thanks Evelyn!!"

I smiled at the pictures of me, before choosing four of them to post. I put a caption that said:

"🐰💋‼️"

Before pressing the post button.

The likes fell in faster than I could count to one. Thousands and thousands of likes but none of them was from the girl that I was watiting for to like.

The day went by, I filmed my scenes and it went smoothly. I had a good day, in other words. I spoke to Jenna a lot in between scenes where we had free time, and altough she was pretty busy, we got closer than we were before. At the end of the day, I decided to shower and grabbed my shower essentials. It felt amazing under the cold water as I sighed in relief. After the shower, I immediately went back to my trailer to get some sleep.

I didn't even bother to brush my hair, since the conditioner doesn't make it easily tangled. My phone suddenly buzzed. It was a notification from instagram. That's pretty unusual since I have most of my notifications turned off. Most. Not the notifications from Jenna Ortega. That's what made me open it quicker than ever.

Comments:

jennaortega —
Guys I'm actually the bunny 🐰🐰🐰

jennaortega —
I wanna kiss you so bad right now
> oh really? Come and get it. 💋
V view 3.7M replies V

My heart skipped a beat at her comments. If this wasn't flirting, I didn't know what was. That's why I made my reply even flirtier. I could barely breathe looking at what I had just sent. It was so risky.

I put the phone aside and tried to sleep, as my eyes almost shut themselves. It was beginning to grow darker outside, and the evening came to an end.

I was on the verge of falling asleep as I heard steps running towards the trailer and up the stairs. Then a faint knock on the door. I rubbed my eyes and blinked several times until I felt awake enough to answer it.

"Hel-"
Was the only thing I could say after opening it, before a pair of lips shut me up. It was Jenna. I recognized her scent. I kissed her back and put my hands around her waist, bringing her into the trailer and shutting the door behind us. When we got to the bed, we let go of eachother and Jenna spoke up.

"That was so worth it."
She spoke breathlessly before kissing me again. Everything felt like a fairytale. I mean, Jenna coming running to me over a teasing comment, interrupting me with a kiss? That's some fairytale shit.

————————

This is so unrealistic:(( I'm so sorry, I rushed it!!