' scene '

Jenna's pov ::

My leg bounced up and down as I waited for the meeting to begin. I had no idea of why I was even here, since my manager had just sent me an adress and a "be there!!!" Message. So here I am. I did suspect that it was about season two of Wednesday, though. I've had simply no space for anything but that second season in the past two months, and I doubt that it has changed.

I flinched when my manager slid the door open and gave me a look, as I stood up to come in to the room.
"Hello!"
I greated, as he responded with a professional:
"Hi."
Hm. Would expect nothing less. He's always like that, and I like it. He is the best manager in the entire world, and that is not just from my perspective. People praise him and his work and I do not blame them for it. He's an exclusive man.

I was just about to take a seat, when I noticed someone that I've never seen on meetings before, and trust me I would've known who it was since we've had at least 30 meetings with the Wednesday cast in the past months. It was a girl my age, absolutely stunning, and with the most perfect smile that she shot at me the minute we got eye contact. The girl immediately stood up and reached out her hand for me to shake.
"Hi!! You are Jenna Ortega oh my god I admire your work so much, it's an honour to be here really!!"
I took her hand and shaked it before I sat down in front of her with a smile.
"Thank you so much, that is so sweet."
She smiled at me one last time before my manager shut the door after us and sat down at the corner of our table.

"Hello, and welcome to this meeting. Y/n, I am glad to have you joining the cast, and I apologise for the late casting. You are very welcome."
The girl who's name was y/n (apparently), smiled widely towards him.
"Thank you. It's an honour."'
She glanced over towards me and I smiled back, making my manager look over at me too.
"And the reason for bringing you here, Jenna, is simply because you will be working closer to y/n than any others in the cast will. She will be playing the new character Grace Willstone, Wednesday Addams love interest. It is important that you come to me with any discomforts so that we are aware of your boundaries. Is there any questions?"

A blush creeped onto my face as I locked eyes with an also blushing y/n in front of me.
"No, no... sounds amazing."
I managed to say, before sending y/n a cheeky smile, which she returned immediately. The tension between us is crazy.

— Time Skip —

"Shut up!!"
I nudged y/n as she laughed out loud at her funny joke about me. She had found every way of insulting me and I honestly love it. Yeah, I still have a crush on my co-star. Yes, it is her. Y/n y/l/n. And it has been strong since I first walked into that meeting room. She is my closest friend and I love her so much.

"You are literally going to make me."
Y/n giggled as I stopped for a minute, shit. Today was the day for our character's kissing scene. After this, we only have two episodes left to film, and then it's a wrap. I laughed along with y/n, as she thought that it all was funny, but I was genuinely nervous. I was actually going to kiss y/n. Help.
"It's crazy."
I responded, making her scrunch her nose. Adorable.

As we got our makeup done, we exchanged some glances, and sometimes smiles. She was so beautiful that it made my stomach hurt. I was the first one to leave the chair and as the wonderful best friend I am, I waited for y/n, who had a much more complicated hair routine than me.

"Taadaaaa!!"
She said as she came out from the beauty trailer, stunning as always. I clapped my hands sarcastically as we both went to the place where the scene was going to be filmed. At a spot in the woods.

— Short Time Skip —

"AAAND go!!"
The cameraman shouted as we acted out our scenes, fighting over Grace's fear of the woods and Wednesday's passion to stay. Y/n was amazing at fake crying, making me feel bad since it all felt so real. She punched me in my chest a few times, before the cameramen shoured:
"CUT!!! That's awesome. Great job! There's only one scene left now."
He smiled, as we both smiled back. The nods we gave was quick and frequent, since we both seemed to be nervous. Or so was I. Extremely nervous.

"All right, now we are going to do what you should've practiced at home. Just focus on eachother and keep breathing all right? It all has to look natural."
Well, no problem for me.

It felt like my heart was going to explode as we both got into position as y/n began to punch my chest. This time, I grabbed her wrists, making y/n face me, or Grace face Wednesday, as we both made eye contact. Grace smiled softly and whispered:
"Come on, do it."
As she got closer and closer to my face, before whispering again:
"I really like you, Jenna."
The whole world faded. Oh my god, what?
But I couldn't think any further, before our lips collided, making me hum softly. Her lips were plump and nice, and she was extremely good at kissing. I melted into her and grabbed her waist to bring her closer.
"CUT!!! That wasn't in the script!!"

We didn't move a bit.

"I like you too."
I mumbeled, before turning my head to the other side while pushing my bangs from my face to behind my ear.

And leaned in again.