' kisses '

y/n's pov ::

I groaned at the alarm clock going off in the morning. Partly because it annoyed me but also because of the intense headache that came flooding all over me the second I opened my eyes. I whipered as I reached for my phone, wanting to text my girlfriend goodmorning before heading to my meeting that I was supposed to attend this day. My body felt suspiciously weak as I slightly sat up to make it to my phone laying on the bedtable.

When I finally got it, I was all sweaty and fought the urge to throw up due to how drained I was. This wasn't normal.

I opened my phone before managing to start typing a message to Jenna. But my head ached so bad that I barely could see. Everything swirled together as I kept writing, but nothing turned out as I wanted it to as the letters kept mergeing together, so after a while I gave up.

My head now hurt so bad that I almost began to cry, and I brought my palm to my forehead to calm the pain. I wanted Jenna home so badly right now, she always made me feel better when I was sick, but she was working late today and I can't even use my phone because of how bad it is.

I know what you're thinking. My headaches gets pretty bad and my girlfriend knows it, that's why she always takes the first best taxi home from work whenever I reach out with the message that its back. I love her so so much. My caring girl.

I knew that I wouldn't be able to eat which only made things worse. That's where I started to realise that I do not only WANT Jenna. I NEED her.

Tears began streaming down my face as the pain only bothered me more and more and it did not only hurt me, it annoyed me too. I layed down and covered myself under blankets as I tried to sleep, but it didn't work at all. And my stupid ass woke up early today so I had a whole DAY to kill before Jenna would be home. I cried helplessly into my pillow, missing my girlfriend, until I heard my phone ringing. I turned around and reached for it, reading the display:

Jenna❤️
is calling you..

I immediately picked up, as her soft voice calmed me down a slight bit:
"Hey love, how's your day going?"
I sniffled, barely being able to speak due to the pain in the head who was now worse than ever.
"Love?"
She repeated, slightly worried.

"please come home."
I whimpered, as I heard a door open and close on the other side of the phone.

"what's going on baby?"
She asked worriedly, and I slighed in relief when I heard her pack her things while talking:
"Is it your head again?"

"Mhm"
I managed to get out, as she was quick to answer:
"I'll ask the production if I can leave early all right? Have you had anything to eat today?"

"No.."
I sighed, as she opened and closed a door again, now rushing her movements.

"Please eat for me sweetheart, can you do that?"

"It's hard."
I groaned.

"I know love. Wait where you are and get some rest. I'll be home in a few."
She said, and I smiled slightly before replying:
"Thank you baby."
Before hanging up, drained from talking so long. I rested my head onto the pillow as I felt the nausea spreading in my stomach.

It would take some time for Jenna to get home, the place where she's working at is located pretty far away from our house and she always has to take a taxi. And getting a taxi in the middle of the day in one of the biggest city in the world isn't the easiest task to complete. Confirmed from experience.

When I just had succeed to fall asleep, I could hear the front door open and close, and Jenna's steps in the staircase. She opened to door slightly and came in. She was wearing costume pants with a cropped top and with her hair down. I smiled at the sight of her as she ran up to me.
"hi, love"
She put her palm on my forehead, gasping slightly.
"oh you poor thing!! You have a fever."

I nodded confirmingly as Jenna stroke me by the hair before laying down next to me in bed.
She let her arms sneak around my waist as she planted loving kisses on my neck, slowly and affirming. I hummed as I felt her lips on my neck, immediately relaxing at her touch. She stroke my waist and just big spooned me for a good hour before sitting up slightly.

"I need to get you some food."
She said quietly before kissing my cheek. I watched my girlfriend leave the room and run down the stairs to get me something from the kitchen. I felt a little bit worried about eating, since it always panicked me to eat while being sick. But I had to, and Jenna always used to help me.

After a moment, she came back with some soup and a sandwitch, asking me to sit up. She sat down in front of me as she fed me like I was her baby. (Which I was. In some ways). After every bite she stroked my chin, affirming me warmly. Every gesture that she made towards me made me blush, as I slowly began to feel a little bit better.

"Good job, baby."
She spoke as I finished my food. She put the plate aside and gave me a glass of water.
"Drink."
She smiled at me as I took the glass from her hand and sipped slightly.

"You're doing amazing."
She kissed my lips and helped me to put the glass down before laying down next to me, holding me in her arms. She kissed me all over my face as I giggled tiredly.

"Get some sleep baby, I'm not going anywhere."
She whispered. And so I did. I turned around in her arms and buried my face in her neck. She covered us both with a blanket before snuggling into me.
"And remember to drink every now and then. You need to."
Was the last time she whispered, until my heavy breathing turned into snores.