' school '

y/n's pov ::

My chin fell straight to the floor as my best friend jumped around in circles because of her being overjoyed. And so was I, but also very shocked. Jenna Ortega was coming to our school?

"Wait, when did I miss this?"
I questioned y/b/f/n (your best friend's name) as I still stumbled over my sentences.
"y/t/c told us yesterday. She'll be arriving at school at around lunch time tomorrow to hold a presentation about acting."

I was home from school yesterday due to a flu.
But thank god that I'm better now, since I'd die if I missed JENNA ORTEGA coming to our school. That would be a disaster.
"This is not one of your stupid pranks, is it?"
I asked her, not willing to believe her words.

"No, I swear, y/n, I'm being for real!!"
I felt tears burning, tears of joy. I've always been a big fan of Jenna. Since her first appearance on disney channel I've been stuck to the actress, and I haven't let go yet. And I am not planning to do that either. After a moment, the tear escaped my eye, but y/b/f/n just laughed at me until she had to bend over a bit.
"You're such a crazy fan, y/n."
I laughed and smacked her head before we left the girl's bathrooms to make it in time for our classes. We had to separate since y/b/f/n and I have different schedules, but promised to meet up after school.

— Time skip —
The next day

The minute I jumped out of the car, y/b/f/n came running towards me, embracing me in a hug. I flinched slightly, before giggling while hugging back.

"it's today!! It's happening today!"
She shouted as I nodded excitedly and jumped around the school with her. After a few minutes we hurried inside to leave our stuff in our lockers.
"Sooo, what do you think she'll be like?"
I asked.
"Perfect!!!"
Y/b/f/n replied, and I nodded and laughed slightly.
"You're so real for that. Come on, hurry up, we'll have to run if we want to make it to maths"
I grabbed her hand as we ran through the looong school corridors to get to the classroom, where everyone was already sat.

"y/n and y/b/f/n. Now that was a pleasant surprise. What brings you here on such a lovely day."
Our teacher said sarcastically and smiled towards us as we smiled back. She's referring to last week, where we skipped her lesson together because we didn't want to go, as simply as that. And I guess our teacher took it personal or something. But she's kind about it, so it's chill for now.

Me and y/b/f/n sat down at our usual seats while throwing a different kind of looks at eachother. Our eyes were sparkling the entire lesson, revealing our excitement about Jenna's arrival at lunch this day. But I mean, WHO wasn't excited?

— time skip —

The amount of people outside of the biggest room in the entire school was insane, and me and y/b/f/n had to squeeze ourselves in to make it to the front before it all was going to start. Our teacher was going to let our class in separately, but we just wanted to make sure. Jenna was going to arrive at any second now, and it felt like my heart was about to pop out of my throat.
"I'm going to puke"
I squealed, as y/b/f/n had to calm me down while laughing, as I smacked her on her arm. She just laughed even more, and was just about to open her mouth before she began to scream:
"ITS HER OH MY GOD!!!"

Everyone turned around and screamed when their eyes met Jenna Ortega, who was walking past the crowd waving. She had her headphones on as usual, smiling shyly at all of her fans, before hurrying inside of the room where she was going to hold her presentation.

"There is NO WAY we just saw Jenna Ortega in person!!!"
We both shouted, until our class got to walk inside, and me and my best friend ran to get the seats in the very front. And we succeed.
No one stood a chance against the biggest Jenna fans in the entire world.

The rest of the students were let in, before the most gorgeous girl walking on earth got up on stage. She waved and smile, before looking down at the people sitting in the very front. Including me and y/b/f/n. I waved excitedly towards her, as we got eye contact.
"Hello"
She mouthed, and smiled right at me, and I smiled back, pushing back tears. She is the sweetest soul walking on this earth. Really.
"Hi"
I mouthed back, before she winked and began her speech.

I was in complete awe when she spoke. Her body language, her voice, her script which was AMAZING, her outfit and everything about her really. I really admire her. The presentation flew by quickly, and it was over as soon as it has started, or that's what it felt like at least.

I was just prepared to leave, when Jenna came back out from stage. I rearranged my mindset and decided to walk up to her, when I suddenly realised. She was walking up to... me?

Her eyes were focusing on me as we held wyw contact while she approached me. Attractive as heck.

"Hi! I saw you during the presentation and thought that you seemed sweet."
She spoke, as I squealed happily.

"Oh my god you thought that? Really? I love you so so much!!!"
Jenna replied with pulling me into a soft but long hug.
"And cute."
She whispered in my ear, sneaking a piece of paper into my hand before letting go.

"It was nice meeting you."
She stared into my eyes and I stared back. Studying her features. My best friends were freaking out at this point, and Jenna looked over at her, before giggling, opening her arms for y/b/f/n to walk right into. Which is what she did. I began to unfold the piece of paper while the two hugged, but when I was just about to read it, the brunette in front of me stopped me.
"No, not here."

Before smiling softly, saying goodbye to y/b/f/n and hurrying away with her security guards. I was less that an inch from freaking out, but I held it in.

Before I decided to read the piece of paper after a while...

I quickly unfolded it and my eyes widened as it said:
"Send me an insta DM. ;)"