' softie '

y/n's pov ::

I grinned as miss Thornhill announced that the lesson was finally over, and began to pack her things that she had used to teach with. I did the same and picked up my pen and notebook as I stuffed it all in my backpack. I wished that we could use computers for these kinds of studies, but hardly anyone understands how any digital device works, it is basically just me and Enid, which obvously makes it more difficult. I shot Wednesday, my girlfriend, a smile, before heading out with Enid.

I sighed in comfort when the cold air hit my face, while Enid immediately started complaining about the upcoming lessons. I turned to look at her as her face turned red from being completely stressed out, her hair flying everywhere.
"And then I'll have to send it to Larissa, like always since she's so—"

"ENID!!"
She finally left time for me to interrupt, and I placed my hands on her shoulders.
"Don't worry about the assignment for Weems. I'll help you deal with that tomorrow. Now, I—"
Apparently, karma is real, because suddenly I feel a cold hand sneak its way round my waist, and recognized Wednesday's minty breath.

"Hello, Mi amor. Bye, Enid."
She spat, before turning me into a whole different direction.
"I'll see you at dinner, Enid!!"
I shouted over my shoulder, before grabbing my girlfriend's wrist.
"What on earth are you doing?"

Wednesday turned to look at me, and suddenly fixed her hair a bit, as I noticed her eyebrows. They were not as clenched anymore, neither her jaw seemed stiff. Her eyes met mine with the most heartwarming lovewave I've ever experienced, before she quietly replied:
"I was hoping to spend some time with you."

The anger that had built up in my body suddenly collapsed when Wednesday said so. I cracked a smile without any hesitation.
"Of course, ma cherie."

We quietly walked towards mine and Yoko's dorm, and I opened it for my girl before kicking away some of my clothes laying all over the floor. The vampire have been furious at me for weeks over just those clothing pieces, but I can't help my controlled mess.

We sat down on the bed, as I put my schoolbag beside it. Wednesday opened her arms, signing for me to lay down in them.
"Oh?"
I smiled softly, before doing as she wished. I knew that I could make her turn soft.
"You know sometimes I think you're going to start liking pink too."
Wednesday looked down on me with a small smile, and stroke me by the hair.
"Sweet baby. Sweet, sweet baby. Speak a word about this to anyone and there'll no longer be a word for us. But yes. You always wear pink, so I might start to admire it more. What about it?"

I gasped at her sweet response. I did not expect that to be her answer, but neither did it unsatisfy me. I kissed her pink, plump lips as she stroke my neck while deepening it slowly. I giggled into her mouth before resting my head on her shoulder.
"I'll protect you for everything bad in this world."
Wednesday whispered, while kissing my head and stroking my back. I nodded and whispered back.
"You better. Because I can't do this on my own."

A chuckle left the raven haired girl's mouth, as I looked up at her and smiled.
"Softie."
I mumbeled, before wrapping my arms around her.

"Just for you."
She mumbeled back, before placing one last kiss on my forehead.

"I love you."
I said, pecking her lips one last time.

"I love you more, mi amor."

REQUESTED BY @kkwasneverfound