' horror night '

y/n's pov ::

memories ——

"I would really like to take you out on one of these ... dates."

I slightly smiled at the goth girl struggled with her words, and the way of her processing her emotions. I noticed that she most likely had almost no idea of what she was talking about, but that it was genuine.

"And why is that so?"
I smiled at her, reaching for her hand. A movement that she accepted by taking my hand, slowly intervening it with mine.

"I've seen it in one of Enid's movies. One character find interest in another, and then they go out and eat ... well I think that they call that eating part a date ... but also it could be the part where the feminine character removes her shirt in her bed and the male—"

I laughed as I cut her off.

"Wednesday Addams, I'd love to go on a date with you."

Wednesday smirked slightly, almost unnoticeable, before shrugging a little, awkwardly side-eyeing a student walking past us as we were standing in the middle of the quad in an early afternoon.
"A horror night."
She suddenly spoke.

"What?"
I asked, hoping to get an explanation.

"I would like us to have a horror night. Scary things, you know ghosts and..."
She let out a sigh.
"I am not stupid y/n ... I know what horror is but I think that we look at this subject differently, I can't brutally torture and murder my love interest. That would completely ruin the second part of the date."

"And the second part is?"
I began, a sentence that Wednesday was quick to finish.

"The naked in bed part."

I giggled uncontrollably as the goth looked at me, confused.

"No, Wednesday I am not ready for that. And I don't think that you are either."
The raven haired girl just frowned and shrugged, as she mumbled the date for our little meetup, and then disappeared into the deep corridors of nevermore, leaving me with a grin, in the middle of the center part.

This girl is very interesting.

—— end of memories

The knock on my dorm door woke me up from my walk on the memory lane as I hopped up to get it.

I met the goth's gaze as she smirked at me, walking in to my private space without saying a word. I turned around in complete awe about Wednesdays beauty, and walked up to her, grabbing her waist.

"Pretty girl."
I whispered. The girl in question swallowed, before questioning with a smile.
"Is this what you do at dates?"

I smiled back.
"Yes. Now what are we going to do?"

The goth caressed my cheeks before replying bluntly:
"Horror movies. I know the perfect ones."

My eyes widened as I looked at my almost-lover in front of me, earning a soft and comforting smile from her. Oh my god. She actually smiled. For the first time (which I suspected) and it was gorgeous.

"I know that you fear these kinds of movies. And that is why I am here for you, y/n. I'll take care of you. Now come on."
Wednesday whispered, bringing a small smile from my lips. She is unbelieveable. I already like this woman.

— Time Skip —

I cuddled up against Wednesday, resting my head onto her chest as she pressed play on a 16+ horror movie. I've only watched the 13+ ones on the literal childrens section, so this worried me a little.

By now, I know exactly why Wednesday chose to do one of these 'horror nights' with me. The girl interlocked our fingers at the first nerveracking scenes, as I hid my face in her neck. She was very good at her comforting techniques. So good that I started to question if she actually never had done this before. Her way of stroking my back, playing with my hair, kissing my forehead, her gentleness ...

She was just perfect.

I admired her way of making me feel safe. Her hands fitted my body perfectly, wherever she decided to put them. Whether it was on my back or in my hands. It was like me was designed for her. Like I was made for her, Wednesday Addams.

I screamed at every jump scare, wrapping my arms around her waist, hiding my sight from the computer screen on our laps, letting Wednesday take control of me, kissing me even more, stroking my back even warmer. She took care of me like no one else either could or would. And I grew to like her more and more per every minute that passed. This girl.

When the movie had reached its end, the girl shut the computer closed and sighed. I could feel that she was a little bit exhausted too, as she wiped my teary eyes.
"I didn't think that you were that much of a pussy."

I sniffled, before shooking my head and letting out a giggle.
"Me neither."

The goth glanced at my lips, before pulling back her gaze to my ocean blue eyes, but she didn't keep it for long before letting it slide down to my lips again. Like a magnet. Plus and minus. I took this as a sign to move closer, cupping her cheeks.

Our lips were now brushing at eachother, leaving Wednesday to smile before I collided our lips together. She tasted like blackberries and vanilla. One of my favourite scents ever. And now, my favourite flavour. The girl was magical at kissing, and our lips seemed to be designed for eachother, just like our bodies. I could't help but let out a giggle. I might be a little bit head over heels for her.

But hey,
don't tell her.