' celeb crush '

Jenna's pov ::

The camera flashes became more frequent as soon as I exited my hotel. The paparazzis went crazy with their shouting and questions as I kept my mouth shut the whole walk between the hotel doors and my uber. I smiled at some of my fans, waved at them and hugged with some. I love my fans and supporters, since they are the reason for my career. As always, there was one that I spent some extra time with. One who neither asked for a picture or an autograph, but a hug, which I obviously gave her. I hugged her tight for a long time, before pulling away to smile towards her, meeting her glossy eyes.

"You mean so, so much to me, I love you so much. Thank you for being you!!"
The fan told me, having to shout due to the paparazzi screaming and begging for my attention. I grabbed her hands, smiling while thinking about something to say to comfort the girl.
"I love you too sweetheart. Take care of yourself. I'll always be there whenever you need me okay?"
I said as the fan nodded. I let go of her hands before leaving her and her now screaming and crying friendgroup behind, as I entered my uber.

I was pretty excited for the night honestly. I was going to the met gala, which meant that I was going to get to see y/n y/l/n in person. And that honestly freaked me out in some ways, but it wasn't a big deal yet. I've always had a small crush on y/n. Ever since I first saw her starring in the show "euphoria" I've found her interesting, and obviously completely gorgeous.

I plugged my headphones in, playing my favourite playlist as I looked out over the city that I was temporarily living in. It was a very beautiful city really, and I've never noticed that before. But somehow, everything in my mind becomes beautiful when I'm thinking of y/n. Pathetic maybe, but I really like that woman.

I had to hurry out from the uber and in to the met gala to not get drenched by the rain that was about to pour down all over the roofs of New York. Fans were shouting my name and paparazzi were shouting after answers but I had no time to stop for neither of them, as I didn't want to ruin my gala dress. There was a lot of people in the lobby greeting me, one of them being Billie Eilish. One that I've never actually talked to, but she makes gorgeous music.

"Heyyy!! Jenna Ortega is it?"
She exclaimed, approacing me. I smiled sweetly towards her.
"Hey!! Yup, that is correct. Billie Eilish?"
I replied, as the taller woman nodded.
"I admire your music. You are doing such a great job with it!"
I complimented her, as she giggled and patted my shoulder.
"Thank you! You're not a bad actress yourself. Any new projects on your schedule?"
She asked, leaving me to reply:
"You'll see in the future."
I winked, before smiling at her again.
"Well, I'll see you around, miss Ortega."
I nodded, before hugging her lightly, since my dress were too big to go in fully, but it was enough for us both, as I kept walking to the red carpet to take some pictures. And that's when I saw her. Y/n y/l/n. Her outfit was more than gorgeous, and the smile she was gifting the camera made my stomach flutter. She turned her head towards me in a position towards the camera, and as she was adjusting her gaze for the photo, she spotted me, staring at her like a complete idiot. Oh my gosh.

Y/n's pov ::

The cameras flashed all over me as I posed for the paps, not wanting any picture to flop. I gave the photos my all, before stepping aside to give the more distanced paps more access to content. I let myself improvise on the positions, as I adjusted myself more than ever, I even let my gaze wander across the room to see if that would result well, and that's when I saw her.

I recognized the short brunette from a lot of series and movies. Mainly from scream, since I am a huge fan of the movies. She was staring at me from afar, and we locked eyes. This made me smile towards her, as she quickly looked away.