' fangirling 2 '

Jenna's pov ::

I completely panicked where I stood, in front of a girl I don't even know the name of, and without a solution to my 'non-existent backstage' problem. My first thought was of course to text Emma.

Ems <3

big problem alert
answer quick

again? 😂🫵

shush
it's serious

tell me about it lovie dovie
I'm sure that I can help

me too
so I saw this girl ...
and I might've invited her backstage.

OMG THATS AMAZINGGG
I have to come see when you get your first gf

Emma we don't have a backstage.

Oh
right.
Now I definately see the problem

Yeah..
FIX IT

well we have to fake a backstage

and how the f do we do that?

well we just take her to some place behind
the stage and calls it backstage. The girl will
never know the difference😜😜😜

oh... well
that'll go ig
ur the best though, I love you ❤️

live laugh love you <33
HEART SHAPED KISSES
sorry it has been stuck to my head the entire
day

get help or smth

I smiled at Emma's foolishness before smiling towards the two girls, continuing:
"All right, I'll come find you in an hour, so be back here at nine."
Before blowing a kiss at the breathtaking girl, who blew one back, she played it cool until she thought I couldn't hear them anymore as she started screaming with the other girl.

A wide smile spread on my lips as I heard her being so happy. Gosh, I really like her already and I don't know her name. Or well, I think she's drop dead gorgeous, what else could I say? I don't even have a name for her.

y/n's pov ::

As soon as Jenna had disappeared, me and my new friend began to scream in excitement. First of all, we got an personal invite from miss JENNA ORTEGA to go with her backstage, and second of all, she blew me a kiss!!! The prettiest girl on earth chose to blow me a kiss!! Tears formed in my eyes as I thought of it. I've crushed for her for ages and never had I thought that she would actually notice me like this.

My new friend who's name was Ava, was as excited as me over the kiss, as her eyes was as teared up as mine.
"This is CRAZY bro!!"
She exclaimed before grabbing my shoulders.
"I KNOWWW"
I shouted, as we jumped up and down.
"We should find something to do until we meet Jenna again. You up for some food?"
Ava asked, and I nodded quickly. I was honestly starving, and this event was more exhausting than expected.

The girl grabbed my hand as we ran towards mcdonalds who was located like three minutes from the arena, and we had our badges on so we could easily run in and out from the arena without showing any tickets or go through safety everytime we need to do something.

When we had finally got our food, I was honestly about to starve to death. But I could hardly eat, thinking of what was about to happen in less than an hour.

-Time skip :: an hour-
Jenna's pov ::

I smiled as the two girls as they came running up to me with big eyes and smiling mouths. They ran into my arms as I obviously hugged them both tightly, squeezing their hands.
"Could we start this off with some photos? We'd love to, but of course it's up to you!!"
The beautiful girl asked, and I nodded, with a remained smile on my lips as I answered:
"Of course!! Here, let me!"
She gave me her phone as we snapped some pictures, and then I couldn't bare myself, so I asked:

"I never catched you're name, could you give me one?"
I directed my question to the girl in front of me, the girl that I had catched some kind of tiny feeling for, and she smiled as she realised that.
"Oh, absolutely. My name is y/n!!"

Y/n. What a gorgeous name.

"And yours is?"
I turned to her friend.

"Ava it isss"
She replied with a grin on her face. I jumped slightly up and down excitedly before squealing a little.
"So, I just wished for a little chat with you two. Because I saw you in the audience and you were so sweet towards me. How are you?"
I started off softly, but somehow it made the two girls freak out. They looked at eachother, smiling and blushing, before responding:
"We've never been better thanks to you. We love you so so much."

My heart instantly melted at their cute answers, and I smiled with both my heart and my face at them as I shot a little: "awwhh!!" at them.

I was just about to open my mouth when an dissapointed sound was heard from Ava. I turned my head to her, worried about what caused her disappointment, and she stood with her nose at her phonescreen.
"My mom said that we have to leave. I have to watch my little brother tomorrow. You HAVE to text me as soon as you get home too, all right?"

Y/n looked very disappointed at the news herself, and my heart sunk a bit at the sight. And I don't know why. I shouldn't be feeling stuff this early.

"Awh, that's too bad."
I told her, before bringing her into a tight hug.
"Bye!! It was lovely to meet you!!"
I shouted after her as she ran away. Then I turned to y/n, gulping as she was already looking into my eyes.
"All right..."
She whispered,
"Now it's just us. What should we talk about.. then?"
She was nervous, and that calmed me down.

I took a deep breath, fidgeting with my own fingers while looking at y/n, wanting to form words but I just couldn't. The girl raised an eyebrow at my silence, and that's when I broke it.

"Could we maybe... exchange numbers? I'd love to hear more from you."