' fangirling '

Y/n's pov ::

When the alarm went off that morning, I sat up immediately, which was very rare of me. I usually groan and shuts it off to go back to sleep or just ignores it until the ringing sound makes me mad. But today, I couldn't be more happy about the sound. Because that day wasn't a regular day. I was going to meet my biggest inspiration in life, Jenna Ortega. She was coming to this gala in my town and I begged my parents for MONTHS to let me go, and after a while, they actually agreed to go with me, if I did my chores and behaved perfectly until then.

When I tell you I've never been a better housewife before.

And those events leaves me to this exact moment, where I'm currently on my way to my familys car, followed by my parents. I excitedtly hopped into the car, squealing from nervousness and happiness. I was finally getting to see her.

We quickly arrived to the arena, where we parked our car not so far away from the entrance, (don't even ask me how my dad managed to get that parking, he is like the god of finding parking lots in enormous crowds. I cred him for that.

Then we quickly got out of the car to get into the big place. I gasped as I saw how many people who was actually there. It was so much more than I had imagined. But it is the Wednesday cast after all. Probably one of the most famous casts in the world. And I don't question it.

Me and my family came right in time for the gala to start, and I was one of the first to get front row seats, since I had a ticket that allowed me to choose seat in a specific area, and my mom had bought the front row area for me to choose in. I am pretty sure that I got the best seat, because I kept getting disappointed and irritated looks at me as I sat down before they could take the chair.

But the looks were quickly changed as a voice was heard from the speakers. The host. Oh my god. It's happening!!! I gasped harshly and squealed as the male voice spoke up:

Hello ladies and gentlemen and everything in between, and welcome to this Wednesday gala arranged by Netflix!! We hope that you all are wearing something black so that this...

The woman of my dreames walked onto the stage, waving at the audience as she smiled widely. She was even more beautiful in real life. Oh my gosh.

...beautifulness doesn't get upset. Our own Wednesday Addams!!! If you do, please enjoy the evenening. The bar is located in the back, behind the last seats. Thank you!

The voice continued, but the only thing that got my attention was Jenna, her brown hair, her absolutely gorgeous eyes and perfect smile. I shouted her name, and an "I love you so much!!" After that, which seemed to have catched her attention, as she looked straight at me. Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh.

Jenna's pov ::

I turned around towards the audience as I heard someone shout my name. I quickly approaced the front row from the stage since I still had a little time, and made eye contact with... the pretties girl I've ever seen.

So she was the girl who shouted my name. Really? I looked into her eyes, smiling uncontrollably at her, waving softly before blowing a kiss. The rest of the cast got up on stage just before saying a word to the girl, so I had to go back to do the interview, but I swear I am going to find her afterwards.

- Time skip -

When I had just finished the interview, I looked over the audience, smiling at all the support that they had gave me throughout it all. A tear waited to fall from my eye, but I never allowed it to.

My mind wandered back to that one girl that I had spotted earlier. Our eye contact. My audience-glance quickly changed goal and instead of admiring, I started searching. And it didn't take long until I found her. I need to shoot my shot.

"Hey, wait here."
I ran down from the stage, and up to the girl, who was busy talking to a girl next to her.
"Uh, hello."
I began, trying to get her attention. Her friend was the first one to look up, and she immediately screamed in shock and nudged the girl, who did the same as she saw me. I smiled warmly.
"I would like to know if you two wanted to meet me backstage after the gala? We chose you for tonight"
Blurted out, as I fought the reflex to shut my hand over my mouth. We had no backstage, what the heck was I talking about?

"Yes oh my god absolutely!!"
The absolutely stunning girl replied, and smiled widely as tears formed in her eyes.
"Can I hug you?"
She asked, and my heart melted.
"Of course, come here."

I held out my arms and she stood up and wrapped her arms around my waist. Butterflies accompanied my organs in every inch of my body when she held me tight. This girl did something to me, and I didn't know what.