' interviewing her 2 '

y/n's pov ::

I nearly ran into the room, sweaty and all panting due to the rush that the traffic caused me this morning. I smiled apologetically to my colleagues before I hurried over to my seat on the other side of the table.

"I am SO sorry for running late. The traffic was against me again."
I sighed, as my boss nodded with a sigh and just kept speaking. I took a relieved breath as Juliet, my closest friend in my journalist group smiled a welcoming smile at me before typing something on her computer, turning her head back towards the boss who was speaking about the weeks photoshoots and interviews.

"And now, for your individual jobs."
Our boss begun, directly facing me as she tapped on her computer, sending the information documents to me. I opened them excitedly, eager to see where I was going to work tomorrow night.

"Since the internet has been going crazy over Jenna Ortega flirting with a certain manager, I decided to give the fans more of you two. Just keep the material in an appropriate manner and you'll be fine."

A blush crept upon my cheeks as my colleagues giggled and nudged me teasingly when they heard about my romance with the woman, but I didn't complain one bit.

My eyes widened slightly at the title of the interview that I was going to be doing:

BEHIND THE CAMERAS || JENNA ORTEGA AND FAMOUS JOURNALIST

celebrity — Jenna Marie Ortega
location — J.O's hotel room
theme — romance and relationships
duration — at least 30 minutes
journalist — y/n y/l/n
meetup — 7:30 PM

Notes will be mailed to Louise at
louise.(surname)@gmail.com
Louise *******
have fun.

I glanced over at Juliet who was all over her own information document, squealing over her own interview with Harry Styles.

I closed my computer and opened my notebook to prepare for the upcoming hours of meetings, smiling for myself as I thought about Jenna in front of me, squealing as I realised that the imaginary image of her smiling at me in person was actually going to become reality within 48 hours. I couldn't wait.

THE NEXT DAY

The next morning I couldn't do anything but smile, from the second I took off my face mask to the second the sound of coffee pouring into my favourite mug reached my ears, it was glued to my face. The butterflies in my stomach revealed the undying excitement for the evening, but also a sense of freedom knowing that I had a full day off before the meetup with Jenna (including the camera preparations, of course).

I took a sip of my coffee as I plopped down in my sofa to turn on the TV. I wasn't much of a breakfast person. I could throw together a sandwitch if I felt like it, but oats and a full on english breakfast would and could never cross my mind at 7 in the morning. Besides, I can't even cook noodles correctly. Let's just say I'm not a cook. I scrolled through the endless amount of youtube videos while my coffee got closer and closer to running out. When I finally had found an intruiging video, it was almost finished. I sighed for myself before getting up to pour up more.

I had just reached the kitchen counter, and was just about to pour in the last drops of my coffee, when my phone buzzed. I threw a quick glance as I put the coffee pot down, feeling my interest peak. It actually peaked so much that my heart skipped a few beats.