' jealous '

Wednesday's pov ::

I let out a sigh when Enid ran in without knocking again. She was all hyped up about something, as usual, and I sat up in bed, putting my book aside to speak:
"Where's y/n?"

She had been hanging out with her all day, so she should know where she went, because she wasn't with her at the moment.

"Oh, Tyler wanted to talk to her in private at the weathervane, so I just decided to go here to get some rest. She'll be back in half an hour or so. Why?"
Enid replied happily, sending me a smile.

"Nothing."
I growled, sitting back in my bed.

What did he see in y/n? She's not his type. But she is my type. So why the hell should he get him and not me.

"You're not jealous, are you?"
Enid shot, and I immediately sat up.

"What makes you think that?"

Can you tell that I do not find this comforting or amusing? If you can I need to know how.

Enid let out a smug smile, before putting on her headphones. I grunted and kept reading. But I couldn't focus on the main character and her actions. Not even at the crime parts. After a while I stood up, getting ready to leave. If anything's happening between him and y/n, I need to prevent it from happening.

I snapped at thing, who jumped up onto my shoulder as I whispered:
"We are going to find y/n."

Thing tapped out a simple: "why?" On my shoulder, and I rolled my eyes. He has learnt to ask too many questions about everything from Enid. So I can barely share a conversation with him anymore.
"You are taking my time with your questions. Come o—"

When I was just about to leave, the door suddenly opened, and in came y/n. Her hair was put in a ponytail, and she was wearing a skirt with a basic tank top. All in black. She looked stunning, and I couldn't take my eyes off of her.

"Hey, Wednesday. Hey, Enid."
She exclaimed as I crossed my arms before she had the time to run up to me.

"Did you have fun with the barista boy?"
I growled, making y/n frown.

"What do you mean?"
She asked, confusingly.

"What I mean is that you went out with Tyler without my approval. You are mine."
I replied. Y/n took a step forward and looked at Enid for support.

"since when am I yours? You never even bother to SPEAK to me in classes or even in the dorm. Why would I assume that I am yours. Or, why would YOU assume that I am yours?"

Y/n spat, which made me flinch slightly. I could spot Enid sneaking out of the room, closing the door behind her.

I approached y/n, keeping eye contact all the way. The girl didn't step away of flinch, she just let it happen, which I took as a positive sign to keep going.

By now, out noses were almost touching as I whispered:
"Since now."

I closed the gap in between us. Y/n kissed back without any hesitation. She was an excellent kisser, which satisfied me. It felt like floating in heaven. My lips melting into hers. What a feeling.

"Oh."
Y/n whispered after pulling away.

"Promise me to never invite to any physical contact with this galpin boy. Alright?"
I stroke her cheek as she nodded slightly.

"I'm only yours, Addams."