' admiring in secret '

"so, Jenna, we'd like you to start off this interview by saying this line right here.."

The leader of the brand casting us for the interview spoke, as Jenna looked to the spot on the paper where he was pointing, and gave my hand a little squeeze for comfort. I stepped closer to her and put my head on her shoulder, still sleepy for having to wake up so early. But I guess that's one of the bad things about acting in such a big project. The wakie wakie times. Good thing is that I share a room with Jenna, my girlfriend, and she always helps me to wake up — and to stay awake after that.

"Oh, so you want me to say that before—"
Jenna discussed with the cameramen, and looked down at me every now and then to make sure that I hadn't fell asleep on her shoulder. I wasn't interested in listening to their conversations. I was too sleepy.
"Hey, baby.."
she suddenly whispered in my ear while stroking my back lightly.
"You're falling asleep."

I quickly shot my eyes open, realising that I almost fell asleep while standing up. I must be really tired. But I can't admit that.
"All right!! Time for take!"
The director shouted after exchanging a few more words with Ortega, and made the whole Wednesday cast sit down on the chairs that they had prepared for us. That cast includes me. I sat down behind Jenna, on a little higher chair and looked down on my beautiful girl, reading her lines from her phone.

"and we're rolling!!"
The cameraman spoke, as Jenna began to say her very simple line.

"We are here with movie times and today we're going to— wait that's not the line.."
Jenna giggled with a hand on her stomach as she realised what she had said. I couldn't help but giggle too at her cuteness, and put a hand on her shoulder.
"You got this, love"

I could just feel her sarcastic eye-roll from behind, before she spoke:
"Oh shut up, babes."

My cheeks warmed up, as Emma glanced at us and smirked, knowing that the internet has no idea about us dating.
"Yeah, right darling"
Emma added in. I smiled at her attempting to hide me and Jenna's pretty obvious relationship.

"Okay so, we are going to take the official Wednesday quiz, and this is movie times!!"
Jenna spoke with confidence, and a quiet
"yesss" was heard when she nailed the line. I smiled at her little cheer and stroke her by the hair. (Carefully, so that no one would notice of course)

I grabbed my phone from my pocked and clicked at the link to the quiz that the director of the interview had sent me.
"All right, let's start this."
Joy spoke with a competetive voice. I am not sure why she thinks that this is a competition, but she always does, that's just how she is. Don't get me wrong, I love her for it.

I began to take the test, and peeked at Jennas answers every now and then out of curiousity.
"Ah ah, lovie dovie, no peeking."
She suddenly said, clearly teasing me.

"WHAT, NO— I wasn't!!"
Jenna then grabbed my phone and double checked all of my answers, a bitter face showing up when she realised that her suspection was wrong. That I had copied her answers.
"Ugh, fine."

I laughed, and grabbed her chin just to pull her face closer.
"wait, are you sure?"

Jenna whispered, but I didn't answer. Instead, I let our lips collide for the first time on TV.
"Get prepared for the ship edits."
Jenna whispered once again, in the middle of a blush.
"there's plenty of them already."

I whispered back, and stroke her cheek, before she turned her head back towards the camera, not being able to wipe of the cutely childish smile from her lips.