' nightmares '

Wednesday's pov ::

I groaned as I turned around in my bed. The sound of the music from Enid's headphones leaking out disturbed me to the point where I couldn't sleep.

"Enid!!!"
I growled tiredly as I couldn't stand her K-pop anymore. How the fuck did she sleep to that shit? Obviously, she didn't hear me, and I didn't want to wake her up in the harsh way, since a newly awake Enid even scared me. And I've fought with every wild animal that you could ever imagine.

After a while of no response from the Werewolf, I gave up and decided to take my writing hour some hours early. I sat down in front of my typewriter, and was just about to start typing since ideas started blooming in my head, when a soft whimper was heart from y/n's side of the room.

I tried to ignore them. Y/n has nightmares a lot, and they usually calm down after a while, so it's easier for me to leave her be. But this time, it didn't seem to calm down. And it was first when I started to hear her cry that I reacted.

"Y/n?"
I walked over to her bed, exhaling sharply as I put my hand on her arm. Tears were streaming down her rosy cheeks as she started to shake slightly. I became more worried — yes, I am worried about her. She is the love of my life. But I only care for her. The rest of them could die I couldn't care less. But if anyone harms y/n, I'll protect her with everything that I have. And make sure that the harm will met their karma multiplied by one thousand.

"cara mia, wake up!!"
I shook her a little bit more violently and stroke her cheek.

"Hey, Y/n, baby."
I exclaimed, and by then she finally woke up. With trembling arms she brought me into her embrace, and I kissed her cheeks.

"You're safe now, alright? It was just a nightmare."
I whispered and stroke her over the back, kissing her forehead, cheeks, chin and literally all over her face to protect her.

"I thought— I thought that you was dead!!"
Y/n whimpered, trying to catch her breath.
"I can't lose you, Wednesday, I can't—"

She took a deep breath and buried her face in my neck as I held her as close to me as I could.

"You will never lose me. I promise. I am here now and I will be forever. Okay?"

Y/n scootched over to make room for me, and I wrapped my arms around her waist to be the bigger spoon for her. She turned around in my arms and kissed me passionately, wrapping her arms around my neck.

When I couldn't hear her sobs anymore, and feel her breath even out, I stroke her by the hair one last time before falling asleep with the love of my life in my arms.

I would definately go further to protect her.