' introduction '

Y/n's pov ::

"Y/n, y/n !!! Wakie wakie!!"
I slowly opened my eyes, meeting Enid's gaze while she shook me violently. She had a big grin glued to her face, when she suddenly started to jump up and down, causing me to sit up, veeeery slowly.
"Our new roomie is arriving today!!"

Enid exclaimed, being so overly excited that I had to desperately stop her from doing a sort of backflip in our dorm's pretty tight space.

"Try not to break any bones again, all right Enid?"
I sighed, before putting on my hoodie laying next to my bed, getting up to brush my teeth.
"I'm leaving you for about a minute or two, make sure not to accidentally end your life in the short span of time."

Enid rolled her eyes before quickly changing up, starting to dance to a K-pop song in the middle of everything. I giggled at her behaviour, before entering the bathroom, giving Enid one last glance, just to make sure.

————

TIME SKIP ::

"She should be here any minute soon, don't you wo—"
I didn't even have time to finish my sentence before Enid jumped up from her chair, approaching the silhouettes who just stepped into the dorm. I smiled warmly at the people, as I got up to follow Enid.

"HOWDY ROOMIE!!"
Enid exclaimed, and looked at her new roommate with sparkling eyes. She is so cute. I looked over to the black haired girl standing in front of me, not really knowing what to say. Even though I am polite, I am not very extrovert. I tend to try to stay in people's shadow. That's where I thrive the most.

"Wednesday, this is Enid Sinclair."
Principal Weems smiled politely at the girl and the couple that I assume are her parents behind her.

Wednesday is her name?

"And this is y/n y/l/n"
Everyone in the room turned to look at me, as I awkwardly smiled and waved, blushing a little bit over the sudden attention.

"Interesting."
Wednesday spoke, before turning to her parents.

"All right. I suppose that I have settled in already. You should get going. Wouldn't want you to miss your family dinner tonight."
She deadpanned before walking out of the room. Enid glanced at me, before smiling awkwardly.

"Y/n, please follow Wednesday to show her around the school. We don't want her to go missing the first night, Like Morticia here."
Principal Weems grinned at Morticia, who gave her a "shut up" stare, before turning to her companion, or husband, maybe?

"Gomez darling, should we get going?"
She asked coldly. But I don't think that it was a question.

This Gomez nodded and smiled apologetic to Weems, who still had a smirk on her face. I smiled, before answering the question I had been asked a few moments ago.

"Oh of course, Weems. Let me just grab my school bag."
I ran across the room to grab my things, before running after the goth girl, who probably was near Greece by now.

—————

Wednesday's pov ::

When I left the room, I caught my mind being glued to this y/n y/l/n. She is an introvert. I could tell through her breathing pattern when she was being spoken to. And by her very hard noticed frown when she didn't know what to say. I find it interesting. Maybe she won't stomp on my nerves as much as this Enid Sinclair.

The girl was also very beautiful. Her hair couldn't go unnoticed by me, and her very small freckles decorated her already so gorgeous face.

She is just my type.

I wandered about in the corridors of nevermore, judging the students passing by. They all seemed to walk towards the same occation, and I turned around to see where.

They went into a door on the left side of the corridor.

Ah, a class. Shouldn't interrupt.

I quickly turned around, and walked towards the doors who seemed to lead out to a garden of some sort. I noticed some werewolves sitting around a table, doing their thing. Enid is a werewolf by the way. Her claws expanded when we entered the room. Sign of danger, or more of excitement. The bad kind.

I still want to talk more to this y/n. Maybe I could get a chance later tonight? We'll see, depends on where I put my writing time.

Suddenly, she comes running up to me. Y/n y/l/n. She really is gorgeous. Probably the first good thing about this school.

"hello y/n."
I greet.

"Hi Wednesday."
I smirked, but wiped it off quickly.
"Weems asked me to show you around the school. Is that okay with you?"

"I suppose it has to be."
I replied, earning a smile from y/n. Gorgeous smile. Soon to be mine.

————————

LET ME KNOW IF PART 2 IS NEEDED !! :)