' Enemy 2 '

Y/n's pov ::

The raven girls facial expressions quickly changed from relaxed and boring to annoyed and grumpy as she caught sight of me walking into the quad.

Pathetic.

I immediately caught sight of Enid and hurried towards her with a huge smile on my face, before realising that she was the one sitting next to Wednesday Addams. I groaned slightly, before grabbing her hand and pulling her in for a kiss. And now you might wonder why I did that. I mean, you don't even like Enid. No. I don't. But I do like someone else. All right, so yesterday I spoke to Enid, revealing my feelings for this one girl. Could you guess who it is?

And she immediately came up with a plan. Since she just happens to be like, best friends, as she explains it, with my crush, the only idea that came to her mind was to force love out of jealousy. So we came up with this plan where we should pretend to date. And I mean, who hasn't kissed their best friends before? So I agreed. Therefor, that's where we are now.

We pulled away and I immediately began to come up with something to say, as Enid's cheeks was glowing red. But she hurried to speak before me.
"Hey, baby! How are you?"
I smiled warmly and glanced over at Wednesday, who threw an eyeroll at the two of us and looked in another direction.

"I'm good, how are you, my love?"
I replied, making Wednesday scoff.
"I was thinking that maybe we could go out to eat somewhere? Like, just the three of us?"
I glanced over at Wednesday, who's eyes lit up, and then at Enid, who immediately understood what I was doing.
"OH MY GOD!! YES!!! We definately should!!! C'mon Weds!!"

Enid grabbed Wednesday's hand, and I felt pure anger flushing through my body when I saw their fingers intervene. I must've shown my jealousy because Enid let go the same second she looked at me, and then pecked my cheek.
"Don't worry, I won't steal your girl."
She whispered, before pulling away.

"Actually. I also have a date, if it would be okay for her to come."
Wednesday smirked, looking directly at me, then at Enid, who gulped.

"Of course!!"
I forced a smile and brought Enid closer by the waist.
"If you excuse us, we're going to prepare for our movie night and make out in the shower."
I spoke happily before turning us both around.

Enid could barely hold her laugh in as she smacked my waist.
"make out in the shower"
She mocked my voice and held her hand against her stomach, almost folding over due to her laughter.

"Shut up, I was panicking."
Enid glanced at me with teary eyes.
"As you should. She has a frickin date!!"
She suddenly squealed while opening my dorm door, sneaking in.

"So how are we going to tackle this?!?"
I walked around in circles in the middle of the dorm, trying to process everything.

Little did she know, that Wednesday was doing the exact same thing.